Reviews for Just Across the Fonbelt
E chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Intresting, i would like to see what Jade has in store for them.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I LOVE IT! They way the story is turning up I really like it. I would love if you update soon, but even if it takes longer to update I will gladly keep reading until you finish the story completely XD
azure blue espeon chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Love this story. I really want you to update soon.
Kiomori chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Ooh, this is getting good. So I'm guessing somehow Yulia crossed over to Aselia at some point, and went back. That would explain how Jade figured them out immediately! Hopefully he can explain some things and help them out.

Nice touch on separating them in that last scene too. It was smart of Jade.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Hopefully we'll figure out more of what's going on!
Draconic chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Okay, the story started out a bit too rushed but this second chapter was significantly better than the first. If you really can keep your promise to update between now and June, I'll start following this wholeheartedly. The whole thing is quite interesting in general, even if a real plot line hasn't been identified yet. So, I guess, just keep this up; I'm curious to see what happens next.
Draconic chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Looks good enough (not great, but so far, worthy of recognition). Just letting you know, this should be in the crossovers section, so you might want to move it there.
Crazycolorz5 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Your link...

"tp:/moonlightt tyger."

I think there's 1 extra "t" in there.

Oh yeah, the story.

SUSPICIOUS CECILLE ENDING... oooooo. I love the characters from ToS. I love the characters from ToA... what do you get when you put them together? Anyway, I like how you were easily able to change and emphasize the PoV by describing the characters like "clad from head to toe in purple" and it was descriptive enough to be able to tell who it was, but not too descriptive as to be almost like a mental tongue-twister to read.
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Well this certainly looks interesting, I'll definitly be following it.
Spider.EXE chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I understand your issue. I've got problems with writing my fic too. It's been a while since I last update myself. Anyway, this story is really good. I'm looking forward on the next chapter.
Cafe-Publications chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Good story so far! _ It's got a good plot going on and great details. Please update!
badculture chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I've been playing Dawn of the New World and I've been watching fansubs the ToA anime series, so finding my two current obsessions in one perfect package like this is too perfect.

I'm interested to see where you go with this, and how you bring the two sets of characters together. I wonder how the citizens of the town are going to react to seeing a group of angels fly into town.

And your title is ADORABLE. I love it!
ShopsOnline chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Maybe You should post this one in the TOS section...

Hey, I just notice after reading your profile, doesn't that means Luke too, like Florian, should be 10? And could you bring back Ion, Sync and Asch? I just loved them! beside Asch is Lorelei Isofons and Ion and Sync made completely from 7th fonons so I thought Lorelei could do something about them...!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Heh, cool story! I would be happier if you updated though... Anyway, I'll be waiting~
Icebox Plums chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I have a penchant for Symphonia/Abyss crossovers, and as short as this one is, I already like it. My viewpoint may be skewed, of course, but I'm going to have to encourage you to keep writing.

-nohaydeque-
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I do hope you update soon, this might be interesting afterall... and seeing as I recently (okay I beat it maybe five or six hours ago) beat Tales of the Abyss... lol. I'm going to end the review before I start rambling about all things ToS and TotA -hands over a soul consuming muffin-Keep it up!