Reviews for A Husbands Gift
BchanShips chapter 1 . 9/19
Lovely! I love looking into Yusuke's mind, esp in his love for Keiko. Adorable. :)
alitz chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
aww. sweet ending. nice work!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
lovely story :)
JohnDoe-78 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was amazing! Thank you so very much for this piece. It will be a welcome addition to my favorites list. Have a great day and a great week. Take care.
Sincerely, JohnDoe-78
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hm. Weird ending. The actual use of the manga epilogue stuff is sweet, no one ever uses that stuff. You'd really think he could get consulting work with the police for demon criminals, given the police force isn't going to be equipped to deal with them. (And I don't care what nonsense Togashi threw into the dialogue, demons are definitely not better than humans, and have a much more violent culture; they are going to produce plenty of violent criminals within our civil society.)

I always kind of had the impression the plan was for him to train with his ramen stand, marry Keiko, and eventually inherit her parents' noodle shop while she pursued a more high-flown career for a smart person. Thus they would both be contributing, and he would be making the marvelous contribution of letting her be free to do her own thing without throwing away the family legacy.

Heh. Priest. The Japanese love our weddings, but it's not really a religious rite when they do it, generally, given the number of Japanese Christians is very small and rather strange, so I've always wondered what their rules are for the officiant on such occasions. I'm pretty sure the only legal bit is the family registry paperwork; the rest is all social dressing.

I am in ramble mode. Sorry.

Kuwabara was very funny. Hiei was also funny, falling back on 'orders' as an excuse probably out of habit when the idea of taking orders in the first place used to offend him so. I wonder if Mukuro has the authority to give him orders, or rather how much? She's older and stronger, but she also respects him a lot. Well, anyway, he was lying.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
good stuff, good stuff indeed. the whole thing seemed so... in character. everyone was as they should be, i believe. good job
Hieiko chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Lovely! Yusuke and Keiko are so sweet.

And by any chance, was it through Mukuro's orders that Hiei attended the wedding? Or was Hiei just lying about being there on orders?

I'm also wondering where Shizuru is...
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
erisnx chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Well you did an awesome job. I only wish there were more fics like this.
Twilight Black Shadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww! That was freakin adorable! I'm glad I finally get to catch up with the series. I was on Vol. 15 of the manga and now I can't find them anywhere so I borrowed the season sets :)
empathapathique chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Excellent story. i certainly teared up.
varon chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I've been reading the end of the YYH manga only recently, and I love how you incorporate some of the canon details in the manga into your fic, and how everything blends perfectly.

As usual, your dialogue is well-done - I feel like I'm really listening to Yusuke and Kuwabara banter as they do in the manga/anime - and that's what made your story enjoyable.

I had to laugh at Yusuke's denseness when he thought Keiko was referring to their lovemaking when she thanked him. o Your last lines, though, were very powerful. It was only Yusuke, of course, who could make Keiko feel safe. I love how you worked out his insecurities about Keiko marrying a guy like him throughout the fic, and resolved them at the end.

Lovely work! Going to my favorites. _
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
You've written one of the best yusuke keiko fics i've ever read it's wonderful. Thank you!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
update it soon
razorstar90 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
this was a good story not enough yusuke keiko stories out there