Reviews for I don't believe Mario's last name is Mario part 1
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Luigi is awesomer :P
Banistar brodie harding chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Alright here we go again...Marios full name has been released once, Yes his last name is mario but his First or Middle name is not Mario. Luigis has never Been released. So yeah dont listen to those ppl saying its Mario Mario because its been stated that its not and I know his full Name. But I am not gonna tell you because I bet Nintendo don't want me telling everyone his Full Name :P and he has 3 Parts to his Name as well.

that prob sounds weird cos i post that in every forum lol.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like the lunatic part.
AllHailMario chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Um...your story is rated K, but it's got quite a bit of language in it, which should beef it up to T or even M level. Plus, there's a rule saying that the descriptions of each story must be rated K (although there is no official rating for descriptions), yet you use a bad word in there, too. I'd advise you to remove the bad word from the description and to up the rating level of your story.

The rating business out of the way, the story itself is amusing, showing exactly how hard Mario's life would be if his last name really was the same as his first. I'd change my name, too, if I were named Mario Mario.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
*snicker* Good
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Funny idea, but could do with being expanded. Also, script format is forbidden. If you changed it to normal narrative, it could be very good.