Reviews for Fall From Grace
RagdolDark chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
├Łou blew my mind. I didn't expect much from this, you know, you saying "twin OOC" and "Sideswipe/OC", but... I should've. I totally should've. 'Cause this is just so good. And the feels it gave me... Ugh, I don't wanna even go there.
Castfire chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Very nicely written and tied together. Enjoyed it alot like most of your work.
animelover1993 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
This was awesome!

Though I kinda wish it was continued or had a sequel... adding more adventures and what not as they get used to being in the autobot ranks. They were after all the undefeated Gladiators in a Decepticon ring.

But other that my bout of curiosity, I definitely enjoyed reading this.

~Animelover
dead relic chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love this story so much I just keep coming back to reread it. I love the way Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are portrayed and I loved how Prowl and Jazz came into play. I don't know, it just seems overall wonderful to me and I like having it on my favorites list to come back to again and again.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Loved it. Loved all of it.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Touching ... and funny. "Slagtard"? Snort.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Took me this long to get around to reviewing the entire story, but despite a few spelling glitches, this tale of the brothers' evolution is well worth reading. It's one of those stories which, after reading, you say, "Of course it must have happened like that" - an original interpretation of events lightly, if at all, covered in the canon. Here, covered intelligently, and with the brothers' personalities intact. This is an excellent explication of how Sunstreaker came to be who and what he is: an artist who is also a stone killer. Sideswipe, a more sympathetic character, is shown to be molded by these events as much as was his brother. A lovely piece of work.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
LOVE the story!
Pablum chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Wow. That was just so... them. I've seen fanfictions where it touches their past, but never like this before. And I'm glad that someone has finally touched on a love interest, even if it's only for one of the twins.

That was a brave move on your part, and I loved every moment of it, even the bittersweet end. I do wish you wrote more like this, but I love having this at all.

A fan,

Pablum
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Great story! Congrats on finishing it. I think you did a very good job of dealing with bad circumstances, but still keeping it light and keeping it moving. The story didn't lag or drag, but kept the characters believable even while changing them. I liked that your Sunstreaker kept some nobility despite his learned tendancies to violence. It makes his joining the Autobots make more sense.
ocean's pebble chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
I think that this was ridiculously well written. I love the backstory you've given the twins!
Saberfrost chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Aw I love the ending!

The obliviousness of Sideswipe made me laugh!

Will there be more?
Meiza chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Poor Sides...;_;

But it was funny he didn't recognize Sentinal Prime, and I liked how passionate he was about going back for Inertia, even if it was already too late.

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you. _
Dark Angel Dragon chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Great story. I love your rendition of the twins past and hope to be reading many more stories written by you about the exploits of my two favourite mechs!
shimmershadow30 chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
YEAH! THAT IS AN AWESOME STORY! IT IS LIKE THE MOST EPIC THING EVER IT IS JUST SO SO GOOD! YOU DID A TRULY FANTABULASTIC JOB AND IT TOTALLY WILL BE MY FAVE FAVE FOREVER SUPER AMAZING!