Reviews for Tastes, can change Mr Atwood
You know who chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
OMG and Ammon showed up and the others are coming soon and OMG NGD... wow... and yay.

Chapter was too short though... understandably, but still... once you've had some sleep, write more! And TELL me about it this time! :P

*tickles*

_
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
a very interesting take to the plot. like it though,

:D

stompy
tlstroud chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Great Update...I am so glad that you continued this story. I am glad that you are developing the relationship between Ryan and Aaron slowly because it make it more belivable. Thanks for the explanation on the 'father issue.' Looking forward to the next part.

TLs
tlstroud chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
This chapter had alot going on and I had to read it twice to connect it all. First, Aaron and Araylen, I think their talk did alot of good because it put Aaron on the right path and it showed at the end of the story when he was able to give unconditonal comfort to Ryan. As for Julie, someone needs to put a muzzle on her. She had no idea what happenned and she automatically blames Ryan. This was a great chapter and, again, I am glad you are continuing.

I have a question: In this chapter it seemed that Aaron refer to Araylen as Ada which If I am correct if the Elvish word for father-Could you please explain thier relationship?

chuleta chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Great story, I'm interested in seeing how the relationship will develop, it seems like it'd be a challenge. Will Aaron and Ryan be put into a situation where they confront their feelings? Update soon, I'm really intrigued to see where you'll go with this!
tlstroud chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Wow...Great chapter. I feel for Aaron and Ryan. Aaron want Ryan and Ryan want to be loved and comforted. Aaron's addiction is worrying and I hope it is resolved sooner rather than later for both their sakes. Oliver...Yuck! Thanks for continuing to update.

tlstroud chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
I am really loving this story. I have to say that I hate Oliver, not for taking up most of Marissa's time but for the pain that action caused Ryan. It was nice that Aaron could make Ryan feel better with a touch...Great Update...Looking forward to more.

Thanks for continuing this story.

tlstroud chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I though Araylen was an elf but I wasn't sure. I am glad that you continued this story because I really want to see what happens next. I don't think it is too soon for Aaron's character to appear, it fits into the story very well. Hoping and looking forward to a new chapter.

tlstroud chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great beginning...I don't comment often but you have gotten my attention. Update soon.