Reviews for Rivaling Affections
pop.from.uk chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
One of your best stories dude. I love the plotting ladies and I know you're going to use them a lot.
pop.from.uk chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
If it elicits a moan from Draco I'll eat. No matter what it is. Loving the story.
pop.from.uk chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I know I won't get cookies but I'll review anyway. PLEASE keep writing. Please with a naked harry and Draco on top?!
pop.from.uk chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You know I love you and your stories and they are very funny but they need a few more ADULT jokes. Please. Just do future reference.
Mec15Potters chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
A, me encantó la historia! Ja ja, y me daban tanta risa el grupo de ancianas (míni, cissy y andy)
Lily's Sidekick chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
I loved reading this story. It kept my attention, I found the characters easily likeable and I understood both Harry and Draco's positions. Great portrayal of their evolving relationship.
I thought I caught a couple of things that didn't make sense, like going to their first day of school after breakfast, when the Hogwarts Express only arrives before dinner (what's Teddy doing all day?), or that Teddy saw them kissing in Gryffindor tower (how did all of them get up there without triggering rumours?) but then didn't ask about their relationship again during the entire schoolyear.
I loved a lot of the story's characteristics, such as Lily's children's book, that Draco went to get it, the three conspiring ladies, Teddy being in Slytherin, and that Snape's portrait is on such good terms with Harry.
I really liked Harry and Draco a lot in this. You just developed their personalities nicely (and in a believable way.)
Carling chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I never would have expected to see Minerva plotting with and eventually planning to live with Cissy Malfoy of all people. The three ladies together as best friends is a nice way to end all the ugliness and hate of the war. What a marvelous idea making a trio out of those characters. They quietly stole the show.

Draco and Harry were sweet. Draco in the kitchen had me in stitches. I now see the family resemblance between him and his clumsy cousin Nymphadora!
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
just loved the three meddling women... great story :)
DeiStarr chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
I adored your plotting ladies.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
An absolutely adorable story! Loved the 3 scheming women and the constant misunderstandings between Draco and Harry. Everything flowed so well, and it was incredibly easy to picture this situation after the war. Very funny as well!
Eshi chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
I really liked it, although we never got to see Draco confess to Harry about how much he loved him and why he loved him! The meddling ladies ruined that D:
Nerr.

I did like your story tho. Very cute, quick to read, y'know.

Although if you ever look back at this story, you do have a few random spelling errors, so you may want to look into getting those fixed. Otherwise: SUPER.
Joanne chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
LAWL I love the soap opera-ness and meddling old ladies drinking tea x3

I like it, although you tend to use Muggle-isms... "stick to their guns"? Out of a pureblood's mouth?

Anyway, READIN ON. I saw the next chapter's name. I'm excited ;)
Michelle Evans chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
This whole thing could've been concluded much sooner if Draco was a woman on her period, because as soon as the breakfast had hit the floor, he would've burst into tears saying that's why they couldn't be together because he always ruined everything.
mommyconk chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Loved your 3 ladies and their plotting. Poisoning Draco was great! lol Fun story.
mommyconk chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I have been enjoying this and now a secret-yay-also I want Harry's house