Reviews for Megaman Legends: Eternities part 1
Typhon Purifier 89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is a pretty fun story so far... I've gotten to Chapter 3... I like the story from Roll's point of view, to be honest... But I do have to say that, as a person who is studying medicine, if Tron had broken ribs and a collapsed lung, she wouldn't be talking, she wouldn't be able to breathe lol. She be, like, gasping... But of course this is Megaman Legends, which means that the heroes are badasses haha.

Other than that, which is really just me being weird, I like it so far haha
PooJ1277 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I've been searching for a good Megaman Legends 3 fanfic for some time now. I'm only halfway through the first chapter and I already wanted to tell you how fantastic your story is! I'm in the process of writing a "Megaman Legends 3" story myself, and I have really enjoyed reading other perspectives on where and how the story would continue. Yours is my favorite :D. And apparently, judging by your other reviews, you haven't completed this story. Please, please do! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you have and would be ecstatic if you could finish it. Good work!
Devil's Bounty Hunter chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This is good. You really should update this.
Emerald8 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I've been reading, or at least scanning, every Megaman Legends 3 fan fiction on the net lately. Between you and me, you're is the only really good one out there. In fact, I'm glad I didn't read this before I started my own Legends 3 fan fiction, "Endgame", or I would have been too discouraged to begin.

That's why I'm only reviewing the first installment of this story; I don't want to have anymore "Damn, I wish I'd thought of that!" moments like when you introduced Megaman's new suit of armor (luckily, I already had some ideas of my own for abilities Megaman will bring back with him). I want my Legends 3 story to be as different from everyone else’s as possible, so I can't be influenced by others; I'm sure you understand.

But your story is very good. Telling the tale from both Roll and Megaman's perspectives is an interesting idea, and for the most part the characters remain in-character. However, I will say that Roll seems to break into tears a bit too easily in this story; but I suppose that's your take on the character, just as you have Sera as a much cheerier android than the games.

Also, it's criminal that this story only received one measly review. I don't blame you for leaving the story incomplete, if that's the type of support you received. Hopefully, I won't have the same problem.

Which leads me to a small request: will you please review the first chapter of my “Legends 3: Endgame” fan fiction? I figure that a fellow Legends author would be the best person to turn to for reviews. I’ve got chapters 2-5 completed as well, but before I post them, or write anymore, I’d like to get a few opinions on what I’ve already done.

Okay, that’s all I’ve got. Once again, you’ve got a wonderful fan fiction here. Good luck to you in the future.

~ Long live America!