Reviews for Forcing out her feelings
StrifeMillions chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
This was a good read, there aren't too many fics of El Cazador de la Bruja out there, and this felt like a good way for the two to get together!

I look forward to reading your other stories from the same universe soon :)
Cheers!
-Vig
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
All I can say is: aggressive Ellis is always hot. :3
moko-chan55 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
i love it! its awesome! u should wright some more Ellis & Nadie fanfics!
Sage chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Please write more! I'm interested!
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I liked it, but I like the last one better, and I like the first one I read which was your last FF the best.

Keep up the really good writing. _

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
equastar chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
OMG, Ellis of all people doing something like that, but yeah its kinda funny in own way:P, thanks just watch this anime, and its so good
ApersonWithLostSoul chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
that's hawt! good..keep it up!
Darth Luffy chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
very good, i can definately see Nadie being the one to try to start a relationship between the two of them

i like how you took some time to build a relationship instead of just having them go "i love you" very good story
Ren chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
That was a wonderful story. Wish there was more Cazador ficcys on the web. :D This one made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 3
Sheldor chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Brilliant! Very time I think the fic can't get any better you write something that totally shocks me with it's perfection! Seriously that's how I'd decribe it! You're original dialog is amazing. Yes Ellis was a little OOC but it was in the name of progression and didn't feel too jarring. Overall job well done. I think I've read all You ECALB fics now, I hope not. I'm totally impressed!
Mari R. Luca chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
AMAZING! :D

i felt shivers when i read that. congratulations!

write more stories, please!*-*
elitemassacre6 chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
If you believe it, I love Nadi like this. Having let her gaurd down more than ever before for only Ellis. I also liked seeing Ellis dominant, while still not really OOC, it still felt like her. Nadi as well.
elitemassacre6 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
No, strangely, she's not too ooc. Ellis has the ability to take control of a situation when absolutely nessesary. Great chapter, great fic.
Lilium Inter Rosas chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
wah. I read it twice. Really i love that romantic crap. Even if its not crap...do you plan to do another english ECDLB? I hope so...you're so good at writting. And, and, you realy are a man O_o. Bleh. You're first make me so fluffy and quite ...wet? In a way. Gah. A man I can't believe it! *is shock*

If you have the time, I'm sure, I and some of my friends will enjoy your fanfiction. Really...gah. What I can say...bravo? XD

no, thank you. Your work make me happy, its was a so beautiful day.

(mistakes? Probably, im sorry...I'm not used to write in English. )

hug
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice job I've already read everything and it really likes me )

I enjoyed it, so I hope reading more from you n_n

Greetings and congratulations, I guess bold Ellis was amazing XD