Reviews for Bleach Family Ties
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 3/4
cool
goldacharmed chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
This story is great! I'm sorry about what happened to you, I hope your doing well. I understand life gets in the way and I hope you overcome it! I'm sorry I don't have any ideas for you, but I'll review it when you do.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
did anyone point out that rukia has purple eyes and not blue?
Irish Shift chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
that last sentece...
Irish Shift chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
If you ever need to talk to someone dosen't matter if it's something truly deep or if you just need a sound board for ideas drop me a line
Tsukiyuri0 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Read this while listening to Treachery from the DDR OST... O.o
Hinata001 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Cool. I get why Isshin's zanpakuto isn't Engetsu in this one. It was started before that was revealed. I like the plot though. This should be interesting.
Firestorm666 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Great Story please keep updating
Xhexia chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Love chappie cant wait to see owl results
Xhexia chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Love chappie cant wait to see owl results
DatNigga chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
you could make it so like...zangetsu and his hollow change (do to him getting the power seal) into the newer version of them and ummmmm...thats about it.
Jiyle chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
While I won't deny that I was disappointed when I realized this was an author's note, I can tell that you have a lot going on in your life right now, least of all being the dreaded writers' block. I have no idea what I'd do if I lost my twin, and you have my deepest condolences.

Just try your best and eventually get a chapter out, I'm fine with just that much!
you're beautiful chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
At least you were kind enough to leave an author's note. To be honest, your story has not been updated for so long that I forgot the plot. I will re-read it, and suggest any ideas if I come up with one! Good luck, Cindra-chan!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
get better soon can't wait ta read another awesome chapter!x3
Brat-forever chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
I love your story. I've re-read it several times and I would love to read more of it so pleas update.