Reviews for Bleach Family Ties
jesi ki kage chapter 17 . 3/11
Dang! This is a really interesting story. Quite fun to read even if it seemed to just around a lot. Love the theory on Shiro's parents. Thanks for posting! -Jesi Ki Kage
Wolfrider35 chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Hey I thought I'd just let you know that this story that you wrote is off the charts amazing I love it you did a great job keep up the good work btw I wish I could write like you.
Chooky29 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
cece
Chooky29 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
zeaex
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Had Yamamoto-san impregnated all of Soul-Society Woman of his time that isshin (LoL) also became his son? (Bloody Ridiculous )
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
This chapter was...interesting...in a good way ;-)
Zaan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Yes! I finally found someting I like...bonus is the chapters are long and its still been updated. I'll put it on my list to read when new chapters come o
Elizabeth Hawkeye Mustang chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
You have a very great fanfic right here. I'm so sorry for your losses and struggles and you have to take care of yourself first so everyone who reads this fic surely understands why you have taken time off from this. I patiently await your next brilliant chapter :)
MysticalNyla chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
interesting story update soon
NC2001 chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Sorry for your loss, and I'm glad you're feeling better. I came across this story and could not stop reading! I love the plot, and I'm interested in seeing how things turn out. Please update soon!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
I'm glad that you are fine and can't wait to read your story again! Soon, hopefully!
Martyna1 chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Glad to have you back. Hope you will are feeling better.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
cool
goldacharmed chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
This story is great! I'm sorry about what happened to you, I hope your doing well. I understand life gets in the way and I hope you overcome it! I'm sorry I don't have any ideas for you, but I'll review it when you do.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
did anyone point out that rukia has purple eyes and not blue?