Reviews for Ten Times Shikamaru Thought About Kissing Ino
AMAZINGNESS! I love it!
I loved the way you made Kiba like that...all lovey Dovey when it comes to Hinata! Two ships sailed today...KibaHina and ShikaIno. Am very satisfied
I love this story soooo much. I want to download it, print it and just place it on top of my drawer and just read it before I sleep. Yes, that badly.
I love how you made Ino like that. The connection to Sakura being a traitor and Sasuke...gosh you're amazing at this.
At least here, I know my ship sailed perfectly...I love this story and it took me four years to find it again. I'm serious. I love it sooooooo much, I want more. This story turns my insides to mush and my heart goes up beyond my tiny reach. Love it. Loving the feeling this story gave.
freedwinner28 chapter 1 . 3/15
i know this story was started ages ago and you've prolly done loads of stories after this but i just want to let u know that OH MY GOD i love it already! ive only read the 1st chapter so far but im sold. shikaino has always been one of my fave ships and i like the way u portray them. well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
AMAZING STORY! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :)
MangaComicGirl chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
The most incredible and amazing ShikaIno story I have read. Each chapter was perfectly written and the story as a whole left me blown away. Thanks for the amazing read and please keep up the amazing work!
Just a Little Spark chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
I swear my heart just rose into the great heavens. This was a stunning read. I have no words. I literally have no words. I was planning on what to say but this last chapter left me speechless. ASKDJOIEJFKDF. These two are the ideal couple. (Except for NejiTen because OTP xD) Like, they're the couple you can't just fluffily ship together ALONE, because they are /mature/ and they need that /mature/ edge in their lives and asdkjwoeifjskodjfowiejf. This was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Just a Little Spark chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR. Asodoweifjsdfjowiejfoksjodwiejf.
Just a Little Spark chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
I usually don't review until the last chapter, but I might forget this small part - I LOVE HOW YOU INCORPORATED SAKULEE IN THIS CHAPTER! :D Adorable.

"Sakura is my love and my light." That sounds so natural coming from Lee's mouth! HAHAHAHA. okaaaay, moving on. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
GREAT JOB! THIS IS ONE THE BEST SHIKA-INO STORIES I HAVE READ!
DUH BOMB chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
So glad I found this agaon! Loved every single chapter.
The Mistress Snape chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
This is one of the best ShikaIno endings I've ever read. You really kept them in character. Sometimes, others might wright Shikamaru and Ino in an exaggerated fashion (which I don't normally mind, it lends to the specific drama of those stories). But your writing is very well balanced. Good insight into each character and your ShikaIno dynamic is well written. I only hope to read more of this couple from you.
SoulIris2000 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
*In Lady Tsunade's office at the same time*

Inosana: Sent the idiot on a mission now, didn't ya..?
Lady Tsunade: You really are my student...
Inosana: *giggles* It's pretty obvious isn't it..?
Lady Tsunade: Yeah.. Think your sister's figured out?
Inosana: She has no clue..