Reviews for Alternative Medicine
IcySneasel chapter 14 . 3/29
great story i hope that you have plans to continue it!
richard.ambridge.3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
a good story with some true silliness thrown in. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY.
DreamerEye chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
This story is just too hot...I wish Harry could get better faster so that he could participate, but maybe that will be the very end of the story ;.;
bearblue chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
More please. This is awesome.
Mill chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
This is truly fantastic! Can't wait for you to update... :)
Grissom chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
An excellent start - can't wait to see where this goes.
Max6 chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
This is truly magnificent - please update! :)
lordblink chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed what you have posted thus far. I look forward to hopefully someday seeing more updates, to be able to reread it to its completion. Thanks for all of the work you've done thus far.
themergitonian chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Good story, hope to see more of it soon :)
gues chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Related good story, update soon!
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Okay this fic is interesting and one I would love to read more of. I am wondering when Harry will begin to get feeling in his injured extremities and with the incentive the three witches are giving him it seems like he just might have something to work for. I like how you have done the relationship though it seems to leave Harry out more than it does with the three witches having 'fun' together. To me this seems like they are neglecting their boyfriend in favor of playing together. Sorry just how I feel when I read that. I do like this fic and am hoping you write more. The look into a culture from your point of view is interesting. I know little about the Indian culture and this story with the information you have used has been intriguing. So I hop you update soon and keep writing.
wolfsend chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Is there any chance that you will be continuing this story?
Fulgrim chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Great fanfiction - can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Poke... fancy an update?
fanggrin chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
You good writer are a bloody evil dark lord...dark lord cliff...I'm loving all the story's you have here and I wish there was more all of them have good points and rough egdes but I'm loving them just wishing like this story that there was more some things tied up so to speak but I understand the muse goes where it will and I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and effort and bringing this to us as often as you can I'm interested if you have more written and just not posted for one reason or another

A new fan