Reviews for Intuition
Sofie chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Amazing story! Great writing!
Arlya chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Such a cute story! Loved it :)
Griffinesque chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I love the "playboy pilot" bit!
Amanda chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I love this story and wish that there was a sequel! To know where Jennifer and Ronon were heading and also the intuition thing continued or not?
aradiaeva chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Don't know how I missed this. Great fic...loved how the boys went bananas over Jenn carrying a gun. Laughed over the "military coup" at the end so Jenn could rest undisturbed.
Veera Grier chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Wow! There is suspense in all your story but this! We know something wrong will happen, we know what, but it's even more scary I think! So, geat story again! Thank you. (and again sorry for the mistakes, I'm still french...)
Elliesmeow chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
Well done. I liked that Jennifer's friends took her seriously and Ronon tried so hard to get her to confide in him so he could help her.

I also liked that she saved the day. And that they stunned Taylor. Very funny.
Dragowolf chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
A wonderful plot bunny! Great job! It was so much fun to read! I loved how Ronon got to stun people if they weren't quite! Oh that would be fun to see on the TV show... he'd get in big trouble... but it would be worth it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 3/26/2009
Good story, very nice, very nice! Good job!
walk74 chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
Freaky dreams! Ronan is just a closet softy and now the nurses know! He won't be able to get away with anything anymore!
Darkwing333 chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
That was a wonderful story. I haven't had time to read any fanfics in a while, but the second i got a chance i was reading your storeis because they are so damn good. I love all your jen/Ronon romance, plus all the wonderful suspense and Jen hurt/angst stuff. i love it!
Shayna Maidel chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
“It’s a rabbit” and “Eaten by a giant fig?” pretty much made this fic for me. I loved it- very well done, not too cheesy. I liked how you played off of the dream theme that the SG-A writers tend to use. Definitely a favorite!
LY00 chapter 13 . 10/7/2008
Great story! Some nice suspense and action, and of course, romance. A perfect combination. Thanks for writing.
LauraSanchez chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
That was so...cute! -giggle- Love how sweet Ronon is. In in own way, you know, the whole stunning and threatening bodily harm. Made me smile, and I really like that. I just love your stories.
SingingShooter chapter 13 . 9/30/2008