Reviews for Akatsuki's nature vacation
Dementia777 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I love the fact that the Akatsuki got captured by squirrels. This is the funniest story I've read for a really long time.
Dementia777 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Deidara walked by him and past him a little note.

Tobi opened it up and read it.

Tobi,

DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?

-Deidara

Tobi sniffled

I love that, this chapter was really funny. Props to you!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
can I be in the story... PLEASE!
nagatokun chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
O_O WTH? why'd you do this?
Morgan chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Oh Ma Gawd! Were you high when you wrote this? Holy shit! Konan is dead, and all the akatsuki live with the gay bears! Holy hell, I knew it!

Deidara and Hidan...hottness.
Princessdarkfairy chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
ITACHI IS MINE!

burns Kisame on a stake

Other then that, I loved the chapter, I wished it were longer though. Poor Konan, she came out the worst end of the gay club this time. Ohh the gas part was funnay.

I like gay guys to, they're kewl! But Itachi ish mine! Back away gay fan boys!

Waves a stick at them all

Ki-kiari-nozu chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
bear/squirrel?...KOL! ilike bears they're all big and fluffy!
Ki-kiari-nozu chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I KNEW IT! i said squirrels was evil but do they listen to me NO! anyways the part where tobi started making a scene was priceless lol!
Ki-kiari-nozu chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*snicker snicker* that would be so funny if hidan got pregnant by kazuku! and tobi he is so effin cute! keep up the good work! hidan in a dress hm i wonder!
nagatokun chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
XD wow gay bears sounds so funny. update soon girl!
Princessdarkfairy chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Yays! I reviewd!

aww.. it shall end soon

:] OH well, looking forward to whatever you write next!

nagatokun chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
lol so you like the story with sakura falling for pein? was it the one I told you? and lol! This was such a funny chapter!
Princessdarkfairy chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Oh this was soo good!.

I'll be in it again won't I? *puppy dog eyes* Perdy please! :D

Ohs, you used my dea! *glomps you*

Yays... Oh yeah, for the mini lazer slash butterfly thing... I think it would be funny if the butterflies attacked the bears... muha V.V Anyways, thats just my craz idea's! Haha, lol.

nagatokun chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
hey hey hey! I got a few ideas for ya! Can you make an OC of mine on here. Her name is Kirei(means beautiful in japanese) ad she is a beautiful girl with beautiful sparkling light blue eyes and has long brown hair and wears a dress with the straps down. How bout this OC meets pein and the Akatsuki and they all fall in love with her but Kirei is an animal controler so the animals hate the Akatsuki and pein so animals like frogs, bats, owls, any kind of forest animals attack them. Hope ya like it girl!
Princessdarkfairy chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Aiyeah! No idea's? Helping time! *Puts on ninja headband*

Hmm...

:]

A bunch of bear cubs could attack Kisame, thinking he is a bg fish... muha lol.

Uhh... monkeys! I want monkeys! They should jump on Tobi and start attacking him steeling their banana's and Deidara gets chased by super intelligent butterfly's with mini laser guns haha... scratch that last idea, tis stupido haha!

aimee