Reviews for Normal
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I think it was really beautiful and sexy :) How can some people say it's gross? OK, they're mom and dad, they are physically 23 and 26, they are also another young couple hopelessly in love who want each other, they have the right to make love to each other and enjoy it as much as they want! ;) Even more after want happened to them with the Vulturis... I loved your writing :)
SparkleInSunlight chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was so sweet and really good!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh yeah. That was a nice one. The needed that reconnection.
AquaBlueTonksLove chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aw, this was extremely adorable! I don't understand how people could think that this was gross. That's a little immature if you ask me. You should really write ones about the other couples on that night.
monica chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh sweet seduction:)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw, that was really cute!

Loved it! D
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I loved it. Please write more!
nanuk solitura chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A triumph

Emma xx
AnniesNotOkayMJ chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
wierd because its Carlise and Esme like Mother and Father
vladibunny chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That's sweet
PokieDots chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Cute! Sad, but adorable. Sometimes Carlisle and Esme freak me out as a couple, just b/c for the midnight premiere, I went as Alice, and am way too into character, lol, weird I know, but this one was just nice and sweet, and I loved it!
sweetfatima chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was really intense.i woldnt mind more one-shots of them
edwrdsvampiregrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I would love it for you to write the other points of view of this one...its very good, but I can't help but think of Emse and Carlisle as parental figures, and thats just a little too gross...but Alice and Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, and Edward and Bella's point of view would be cool.
choconat chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aw! that was really sweet, very well writen. your obviously an excellent writer. Have you heard of I Dream of Jeannie? perhaps you could write something for it...there arnt many romzntic stories. anywayz, great job on this one!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I liked it..very nice lemon. can't wait for the next chapters!