Reviews for Humanity
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
interesting i wonder what you had planned and hope you finish this some day
jk chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
what the fuck? Edward killed her and she just says...nothing wth? I woulda kicked his Tanya whore lovin ass
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Woah woah woah. HOW Can you just leave me hanging? I mean. Here I am absolutely enjoying this story, just reading along then BAM! Just left off! Come on man I'm in tears over here! Its just. Please why!? D:

MSR
mickkila chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Please update this story is really good I need more
jenn008 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Update soon!
wwechic1619 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So sad this only goes a few chapters, hoping one day you'll finish it :)
aecarey chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I know it has been a while but please finish this! It is fantastic.
Regin chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
JennLD chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Awe this is such a cute story. Im guessing that red one is Jacob and the sandy one is Seth. They knew the Cullen's were in Alaska thanks to Bella and decided to start looking for them there. Seth is a good kid and will not fight them just proving it, he likes Bella. Wish you would think about continuing your story its really great. Wondering what will happen!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
This is REALLY interesting! I love how you kept original plot lines but made it completely your own! This is amazing and I can't wait to read what happens next!
DragonBorn Childe chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
COOL! I really like this story :) hope you update it soon :D can't wait to see what happens next.
jilightbookworm chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Really great!

please update soon!
Niamh Cullen chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
this was really good. please update soon!
wendy1969 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
bloody good fic. i hope you keep up the good work and update it soon for us too please.
BloodRedStory chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Such a good story! Please update soon!