Reviews for Come back with me
BeyondSanity12 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
This is a great story, and this is a great chapter! I just thought you'd like to know that therapists are bound by law not to tell anyone, even their patients parents, what goes on in their sessions unless they like threaten murder or suicide or something. I'd know because my mom is a therapist. I knew someone who went through therapy, and he was underage, and his thereapist still couldn't tell his parents anything. Great story though! I really like the whole therapy thing...New Moon would've been so much more interesting if she had gone to see a therapist like that!
Alyssa105 chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
Nice story. I read it all, and guess what? Because it was already fully written, no clifies for me!
3dw4rd.Lov3s.b3LL4 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
love the poem & the chappy
3dw4rd.Lov3s.b3LL4 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. - Tryon Edwards

I remembered this while I was reading you're chapter. Love it. It's beautiful )
DayDreamer077 chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
millymollymanda chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
love it !
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 13 . 8/16/2009

appura-chan chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
wohey that rocks! this story is really sweet! and really random but i love it!
HockeyGirl38 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
wow great story :)
LivsMom chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Aww. I love happy endings! So sweet. I'll have to read your other stories when I get time (insert laugh here - trying to sell house, work and take care of daughter while hubby works in a different state). This was great though!
LivsMom chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
I love Alice. Way to go pixie; so glad to see her set Edward straight.
LivsMom chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
you're evil. what if he was...? yes, very evil.
LivsMom chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
no no, you're reunion is perfect. It makes since for her to hallucinate in your story compared to Meyer's.