Reviews for Eyeshield 27
aphestia13animelover chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Komusubi...COMSUBIN...is this a coincidence?
HunnyBunny chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
nya ha ha ha. i still love reborn in this story. he so wicked
Yukki chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I've read all the chapters fyi

I understood nothing.
I understand nothing.

Why in the goddamn name of fuck are Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting? And that end? That bullshit made absolutely no sense like what? I don't even know what you're fighting about? Gokudera insults Sena okay, Yamamoto gets angryand it builds up okay. But then suddenly out of no where he rages and wants to kill Gokudera and they go into the alley to fight and it's somehow resolved by Yamamoto telling Gokudera his story and vows to still belong to Tsuna.

What?

I got so lost that I'm probably at the edge of a cliff right now and I won't know

Also that explanation towards the Team. I get why you're explaining, what I don't get is wtf happenedafter the explaination.
Like "I'm going to join the mafia"
*part where makes no sense*
-The next day-

What?
Frosty Zakeruga chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Soooo..when's the update?
UserKR8027 chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Mooooooooooooooooore!
dog3n chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Best cross over in the fandom. Big cliffhanger WIP, though. Good characterisation and flowing writing style, but wish it'd stopped after Hiruma's resolution.
RoseJustice chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
EPIC! I always wondered how a fight between Hiruma and Hibari would go! I'm sure I've read this story in the past, but it's like I'm reading it for the first time! I love it!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST THING! I can't even right now... It's so touching, and poor Sena is so determined but so confused and I want to know what he decided on with the Juunochi thing, and everything was so happy but now it's all serious, and we're coming across mafia territory with the phycological damages it can cause with all the killing and Sena is going to quit the team and Hiruma is fighting with him and I dunno man I just got all these feels right now. Beeeh.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Er mah gerd, it's a rare male user! What's it like being surronded by females in all sides? For that matter what is the actual male to female ratio on this site? I'll do an actual review when I reach the end of current chapters XD later!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
You know, it'd be awesome if Sena's weapon has something to do with his speed. It lacks Shin *sobs,* I just want to know if this is HirumaSena or JuuSena? It's kinda depressing, but since you're way of writing is cool, I could probably survive.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
This is getting seriously interesting, unfortunately, it's quite disappointing that only two chapters left for me to read. I'd love to see more Shin by Sena's side and more football matches too, lel.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I thoroughly enjoy how you write, I hope you'll write more for ES21.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
lol i love that line!
He did a double check just to make sure of mukuro's current gender." XDD
Nami Heartfilia chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
It was really good!
KIMI B chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
T,was epic to the MAX/EXTREME! i enjoy your writing style, and your ideas are sound. keep up the good work!