Reviews for Certainty
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ireally like jalex fics like this, where justin is all protective/posesive and alex is oblivious to his feelings
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Loved it so much! Great one-shot and realistic, too! :)
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wowwee. I really like this. A lot. It's made so much more realistic with how Alex and Justin are worried about how their non-sibling love would affect their family. And I like how there's resistance from both sides at first because, maybe...just maybe...cause they're SIBLINGS? That was for all the other fics that pushes Alex and Justin together without repercussions. Ugh. lol.

Love this fic. Look forward to more works from you :)
Kaycie232 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
reallly realllllly good lol
buttsexbaggins chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
well written and gripping! very, very good job!:D
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
yes! they didn't erase their memories. I loved this.
lily forever chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
amazing. Just, amazing.

Lil's
prn chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
excellent, very realistic
kissinggoodbye chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This story was simply AMAZING. I loved it, the entire idea behind it, and how it turned out in the end. You're amazing; I love you.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was beautifully written - the angst, the unresolved feelings and tension between Justin and Alex, Alex's complex inner thoughts and inner turmoil, the moment when Justin gives in to her kisses, everything. I hope you write more Jalex because this story was amazing. Keep up the great work :))
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow. That was truly amazing. def one of my fave jalex one shots!
Elsia chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Best JALEX I've read in ages. :D
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very beautifully done. You portrayed the characters perfectly, or at least, as much as is possible in such circumstances :D

It's very well written and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing! :D
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow, this is beautiful!
October103 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that was absolutley amazing.

the writing is fantastic and this story was GREAT!.

you deffinetly should write more for this couple.

AMAZING;33