Reviews for The Pain, the Comfort
Aira Aura chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Please continue this please! ! !
Tink96 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Me gustarĂ­a un capitulo 4. La historia esta varada
Rikkukichi chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this is the BEST akiken that i've ever read

good work! D
ToL-Lover chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I cant wait to read chapter 4! Its so good so far. X3
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! (hopefully Shirogane didn't run too far. xD) There's so little AkiKen~ I can't get enough of it. :D I love the way you wrote this, kisses, humour and angst in one! :D Could die from happiness overdose. *showers you with love!* :D
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
wah! You're too good~ Kiss~ x3 Good job in keeping the characters in character! :D
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aggravated!Akira is so cool~ but AkiKen is the best~ thank-you for such a fast paced chapter! :D
ReishiColleen chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Finally! he realizes Kengo is important,XD

anyway, i'd love to see them more... more...
TannerUzumaki chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Amazing! Really like this story! But you so have to make this M rated! Juat adore this couple! I think I'll be writing a fanfic of them when i get a chance! Yatta!
Kasumi chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
U.U english sux , but I really really wanted to tell u that: I LUV THIS STORY! XD , who cares about the lenguage?

IS really hard to find a AkiraxKonan fanfic so ill be checking this one lke 2 times a day xD (u.u yes, im desesperate -.-)

Ty ! I rlly enjoyed reading this
jinroutohru chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love AkiraxKengo, is really difficult to find a fanfic with this pair... Your story is the best I love it
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Hehehe... um, I suck at fanart, but is begging a good enough bribe? Cuz, seriously my drawings look like a kindegardener's drawing if they had no fingers, and still used their hands... Anywhoo, UPDATE! PLEASE?
Nostalgic5947 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Yay! There's more? Then post it! D
Laughing The Night Away chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
This isn't the last chapter? YAY!

(I'll probably draw you fanart X3. You might have to wait a while for it though cus I can only draw on the weekends.)
Laughing The Night Away chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
KYA! *high pitched fangirl squeal* yay