Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
Just me chapter 19 . 11/20
Who hoo you go girl. Don’t just let him crawl back in
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 30 . 11/19
Oh God...it's still unfinished? I forgot how much I love this pilgrimage of self-awakening and hard-boiled emotional catastrophy. I've been waiting for the 'talk' for 7 years now. Please come back, I adore your words so much.
Louisa chapter 12 . 8/17
I really fucking hate it when stupid assholes threaten Edward whether it be Charlie or Emmett or some dumbass who doesn't even know him. Who the hell is this doctor to threaten him like he has a right? It is none of his business. He can talk to Bella if she would like but man, I really hate it when people threaten Edward or threaten Bella. Butt the Fuck out unless the person is harassing them.
Are you going to finish?
JustMePMM chapter 30 . 6/11
Loved your story, sorry to see you never finished but it is completed enough to be well worth the read, thanks for writing
JustMePMM chapter 12 . 5/26
Ah it might have been hard to write this chapter, but write you did, awesome I love it great chapter and great story!
JustMePMM chapter 8 . 5/26
I'm thinking your story is amazing and although it appears you never finished I will keep reading hopefully not to be disappointed at the end
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 30 . 4/20
THIS BLADDY FIC THO.
here we are 7 years later and i'm still waiting for an update...;(
EagleHawk chapter 19 . 3/18
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :)
ijen524 chapter 5 . 2/19
I have just started reading your story... i must say I am impressed .. this Bella is amazing ... hope you come back to finish this story
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 6 . 2/16
I knew he was gong to find her at the gala
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 2 . 2/16
Very curious...
fatpotatoe chapter 8 . 2/8
I like your style. Slow strong steps. But I'm ready to see some fireworks now.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 2/8