Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
JustMePMM chapter 30 . 6/11
Loved your story, sorry to see you never finished but it is completed enough to be well worth the read, thanks for writing
JustMePMM chapter 12 . 5/26
Ah it might have been hard to write this chapter, but write you did, awesome I love it great chapter and great story!
JustMePMM chapter 8 . 5/26
I'm thinking your story is amazing and although it appears you never finished I will keep reading hopefully not to be disappointed at the end
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 30 . 4/20
THIS BLADDY FIC THO.
here we are 7 years later and i'm still waiting for an update...;(
EagleHawk chapter 19 . 3/18
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :)
ijen524 chapter 5 . 2/19
I have just started reading your story... i must say I am impressed .. this Bella is amazing ... hope you come back to finish this story
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 6 . 2/16
I knew he was gong to find her at the gala
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 2 . 2/16
Very curious...
fatpotatoe chapter 8 . 2/8
I like your style. Slow strong steps. But I'm ready to see some fireworks now.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 2/8
Slow, but very moving.
missmelly chapter 14 . 1/20
I am rereading your wonderful story. This has always been my favorite chapter. Esmeralda tearing Edward a new asshole is just so...righteous. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I still miss this story you know. Still coming back years later to read it again. It's one that's stuck with me probably more than any other fanfic I've read. Her pain is so raw, so beautiful. So real. Strong. Anyway, you probably never come back here anymore, but thanks for writing this story. It is everything.
kezcullen chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
my first proposal was on an escalator out shopping and i truly didnt think he was serious...that did not end well.
then the second was heartfelt, and from not the wrong person but totally at the wrong time- for both of us.
cie la vie...
as for what i would like...i think rob pattinson is spoken for, and edward is fictional so, no.
love the story and thanks for sharing.
kezcullen chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
love the dog perspective here!
5,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »