Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
Erica.K.Bailey chapter 30 . 23h
I e read this 4 times over the years. I love the story and how you write. I love this version of Bella and her monstrous wolf-dog. It’s been awhile but I hope you come back to this. I want to see what Dr. Ryerson says and how things resolve between the two creatures who love her most.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 11 . 11/3
WOW!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 9 . 11/3
Ooh! I had forgotten about that!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 8 . 11/3
This is one of the most standout scenes from any story in this fandom. Priceless. But I just want to mop the blood up from the floor before someone slips!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 6 . 11/3
Beautiful writing
ChrisDGoosey chapter 3 . 11/2
Her grief jumps out the page. Excellent rant to Jake.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 2 . 11/2
I love that Jake isn’t just the name for the dog but that said dog is actually named after real Jake. Quite right too.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 11/2
I’m reading this for a second time. I know it isn’t marked complete but I remember it ends in an OK place and the story is just so good. Excellent writing.
CLCOFry chapter 8 . 10/22
I know this is late, given the date of your last update, but I wanted you to know that I was truly enjoying your story. I hope all is well with you!
hellishrose chapter 30 . 7/22
I do hope after all these years you still receive/see reviews for this awesome and very unique story. Absolutely brilliant all around. I am a teacher as well myself and currently on summer break and currently recovering from COVID and I stumbled upon a recommendation for this story. While it was never completed I can still say it’s one or my favorites and you can see all the time, dedication, and love (along with research) that went into writing this beauty! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was really breathtaking
really miss this story
miss this story
shannaro-sakura chapter 19 . 5/30
That was great, very emotional. I enjoyed it!
Great story great characters.
Elisabeth123 chapter 27 . 4/2
Please finish! I need to know what happens especially to darling Jake.
5,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »