Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
was-sticks chapter 30 . 11/1
please come back
mAl7ee chapter 8 . 10/25
Never left a comment on any story before, but this is the best writing I've read on this site and across the board in a long time. Such mastery and balance of the language and emotions. Goddem.
Steph5625 chapter 30 . 10/18
This is my 3rd time reading this fic.
I know is not complete, but is one of the most original and well written pieces of AU for Twilight in the fandom.
I hope you are well.
Freya chapter 30 . 10/17
Even after ten years, I still have hope that you will finish this beautiful story!
bethabetha chapter 30 . 10/15
i normally tend to jump to the last chapter of a fic to skim it and see if it’s complete before i start reading, so i don’t get sucked in to a great story only to end up burned hours later when i get to what i think is the end, only to find it unfinished. i was so drawn in by the first couple of chapters of this that i ignored my own rule, and didn’t check the end until i had read 3 chapters. i really wish i hadn’t. i was upset to find that it is not complete, because i really enjoyed what i did read, but i guess i’ll be stopping now. such a shame.
Kanny1 chapter 30 . 9/13
I just re read this hoping you'd added another chapter. Just to let you know I'm still waiting
mpalmer1922 chapter 30 . 9/3
Love this story so much, been reading it for years...was it ever finished? I would so love to read the ending.
BurtonM1927 chapter 1 . 8/19
Starting with the first paragraph, I am looking forward to reading your well written story.
We miss you!
letmereadthat chapter 30 . 7/27
I really hope you get back to writing this fic T.T
Anony chapter 1 . 7/19
Please come back. Like many others, this is my all-time favorite fanfic. The imagery, the pain in it. It is so vivid. So beautiful. I come back to this story time and again. It has stuck with me like no other. Please don't stay gone forever. This story is magic.
miawmiaw chapter 30 . 7/10
Oh my , it has been ten years... I hope that you can update this story and tell us how the meet8ng between Edward and Dr. Reyerson fanned out and how will Jake fit into this new life of Bella and Edward. Great Story! Hope there be more updates.
ScarCharlotte chapter 1 . 6/25
Ten years later... I’m back to reread and explore. No time like the pandemic to fall down the Twihole. Love this story, and like others I dig, I hope you fall down the hole to complete it. Love this story.
butterflied4life chapter 1 . 6/22
Hi! I just reread this fic (it's my favorite Twilight fic of all time) and remembered it was unfinished! I know this is like...10 years later but hey, it's the Twilight Renaissance, and are you planning to finish it? I hope so! Thanks for sharing your beautiful writing with us.
Great story; over 5,000 reviews; not finished; ugh...
5,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »