Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
Goldielover chapter 30 . 8/10
Thank you for this. I've enjoyed it. A shame it wasn't finished, but it was obviously pretty close to the end. I suspect there won't be any further updates, considering it has been well over eight years since the last one.
JD Thorn chapter 12 . 7/23
For a chapter that was hard to write, you did it extremely well. Awesome actually.
I feel like there’s no reason Bella should still want to be with Edward and he’s done nothing to prove he’s changed or learned or atoned. I can’t understand why they are back together now like nothing happened. Great writing though!
I can’t help but feel Edward doesn’t deserve Bella back. What does Bella see in Edward still? Or is it just being unable to let go of the love she had for Edward years ago? I think she’s stronger and better off without him. A credit to your writing that it brings out strong feelings and opinions!
TheEasternWind chapter 11 . 6/25
Listening to Mahler's 5th really enhances the reading experience of this emotional turmoil.
Hopeful Reader chapter 30 . 5/4
This is such a beautifully written story. You can tell that the writer has poured her heart and soul into such a poetic piece of work. Of course the downside being it's incomplete but chapter 30 leaves it at a point where their reunion was fully realised.
Her reinvention of Bella was definitely unique and fulfilling. Had she continued with the story we would have probably seen the same arc with Edward as Bella helped him come to terms with his choices. Definitely worth reading. I can only hope the author abandoned this to write her own fiction.
Bella is fucking pathetic! Edward broke up with her and she was ….broken? She'll never love again? She will never be a woman? LMFAO, ya ok drama queen!
Yet another FF writer who fails to keep a promise. Shame on you.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 26 . 2/7
So many not self aware characters, mainly his 'family' members, his mated brothers and sisters that are oh so hurt and lonely, get over yourselves.

And carlise said humans shun them? See, now you are just putting Bella on a pedestal built on bullshit. Vampires are beautiful, Humans are naturally attracted to them.

And also, he can die. You seem to forget that, he can easily go sit in a fire and burn to death or go to Voltera and ask them to kill him.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 25 . 2/7
Them claiming to be lonely yet having mates is so infuriating.

Another reason why this story is just fucking... why am I still reading? I hoping to see them have a fluff moment.

But you continuously stripe down and treat Edward like shit. It's a fucking wonder he isn't suicidal if everyone he cares about hates him.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 24 . 2/7
His 'family' treats him like shit. It's a wonder he didn't go to voltera to kill himself.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 18 . 2/7
All the reviews talk about is the 'strong' Bella but all I see is a weak Edward that lets all the characters beat up on him and demean him.

A doormat. And since it's the male character, no one cares? He fucked up majorly, yes. But you still also made him a weak character in the process.
BellaCullen042195 chapter 30 . 2/6
Absolutely loved this story. My husband proposed when we were fresh out of high school and he joined the Army. I was visiting him after a training school and he took me to a canal in Richmond VA with his parents as a disguise of "picture taking".
Kristin323 chapter 30 . 7/23/2018
I read your story and I'm terribly disappointed to see it's not finished. I would love to see it completed!
kcbookslove chapter 30 . 6/16/2018
Update this fuck-awsome jewel of a stoey ASAP!
5,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »