Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
Guest chapter 30 . 6/5/2022
miss this story
shannaro-sakura chapter 19 . 5/30/2022
That was great, very emotional. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/10/2022
Great story great characters.
Elisabeth123 chapter 27 . 4/2/2022
Please finish! I need to know what happens especially to darling Jake.
OpheliaBedelia chapter 30 . 3/10/2022
I started reading this without realizing it was incomplete. I am glad I didn't, because I would not have started it if I had noticed, but it was really, really good. I really enjoy your writing style.
abaker9 chapter 20 . 2/28/2022
Hot
abaker9 chapter 18 . 2/28/2022
1. This made me want a dog. Like it's been a missing part of family. Geezus.
2. I love where Bella's head is at.
3. OMG they're pain is so real.
4. Bella is a stronger woman than I. Edward had me at "I love. I have always loved you. I will always love you."
abaker9 chapter 8 . 2/27/2022
Dun. Dun. Dun. I like how you portrayed Carlisle. "paternal command"
abaker9 chapter 5 . 2/27/2022
I decided to give this story a shot because it's listed among the favorites of several of my favorite authors. The summary didn't do it for me, but this writing...it's become a page turner. Very well written.
EilonwyOfAvalon chapter 30 . 2/24/2022
I’m late to this party, having just read 30 chapters straight through in February, 2022. That being said, *you* said you wouldn’t make us wait another six months. Wah wah wah…why aren’t you putting real life aside & writing for us? Wah whine whine narcissism me me me lol. Technically, you didn’t lie. Still, though…I’m enjoying this story and hope you return to it soon. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us

Eilonwy

PS
He didn’t propose -I did.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE

JoVersify chapter 30 . 9/21/2021
So... 11 years...

This is such an incredible story and... is so... depressingly unfinished. :(

Ever coming back? Need encouragement? Lots of us still active! I miss the old days, and the old crews. But I'm still here. Come back!
Elisabeth123 chapter 29 . 8/17/2021
I love this story. .Hate Charlie ! What happens to Jake!
Please finish