Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
tnuccio chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Oh my God...the bottle cap...how insignificant in the book but oh so relevant to them...

wow...you've spun a mastery here...it's beautiful.

I hope this doesn't mean he's given up.
tnuccio chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
wow! I've never heard anything remotely close to this:

“He won’t let me go,” she hissed. “He watches my dreams. It’s like I’m dead and buried and Edward Cullen is the dirt holding me in the ground.”

That was amazing! And the doctors words:

“It’s the easiest thing to be afraid, isn’t it?” he continued, musingly. “Fear doesn’t take any work. You hide long enough behind it, and whatever it is you think you can’t bear to face eventually goes away, and you’ve risked nothing. Courage on the other hand . . . “ he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against her forehead. “That actually takes effort – and a hell of a lot of risk. But with courage, anything is possible – forever is possible, love is possible, if you only you are brave enough to try for it.”

Wow...what an epiphany...

this is an amazing work...you should be so proud!
tnuccio chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
you write so eloquently...

loved this:

"Of her, there was no sign, only the faint floral tang of her scent, diluted now, faded with time, and something else: the salt of her tears. Defeated, Edward sank to the floor, pressing his head on the cool fabric of her bed. The memories rolled over him: of him watching her sleep, of him holding her, of him pressing her soft body beneath his on the bed, kissing her throat as she arched and clung to him. Those memories were bitter aloe to his aching wounds now - there could be no reconciliation, no resolution, not without her."

ow...the pain is palpable...
tnuccio chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Okay...much love to the friend who receommended this fic to me. I'm loving it!

This

"Staring at the fire, watching the flames curl and coalesce, she could see a wisp of bronze hair, the plane of a pale forehead, and a pair of golden eyes emerge out of the embers like a phoenix, calling to her dead heart. She was transfixed – the beauty, the pain, the longing . . . Oh God . . . the longing. Her body was on fire with it, stretched out over the coals, the aching grief of the past five years welling up within her, as if that moment in the forest were only yesterday, this morning, now."

Was simply beautiful...so well written and the imagery is amazing...

I can't wait to see where this is headed...couple quick questions though if you respond to this review.

Is Jake a wolf? Did he still turn?
EZRocksAngel chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
All caught up. NOW the harassment begins!
EZRocksAngel chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
ACK! It was a dream, but omg. a really really hot one. and dude. the bottle cap? Are you kidding me? No. You're not and Im dying.
thatwritr chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Nice insight into Edward. He's so melodramatic, God love 'im. Ha. Very in character, albeit it makes me want to kick his whiny ass. LOL!
Katie thatwriter chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
"...not to mention his desire to avoid added liability of being alone in the wilderness with an emotional basket case wielding a firearm."

Ha. More anon, but had to mark that. Your wit is a lot of what I LOVE about this story. So very perceptive, and funny, at once ... which is hard.

I love Reyerson. Very good OC.
EZRocksAngel chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Amelia told me to read this and i finally have had a second to do it...so far so great!I cant wait to read the rest!
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
Hooray! She wants to talk to him! It may just be to bitch him out some more- which he deserves, especially regarding Jasper and the guilt trip that he knowingly layed on him- but still...she wants to talk to him!

Loved everything about this chapter, from Emmett and Edward enjoying the brotherhood of the hunt, to the comparison of Bella to Diana, Bella asserting dominance over a confused Jake.

I don't want to think about this story ending...but when it does, I really hope you have another idea ready to start because I do not want to ever not have something of your to read.
nicole371 chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
This story is amazing so far. I'm so glad I came across it today!

I can't wait to see what happens next, defiantly looking forward to the next update!
Capricorn75 chapter 15 . 12/16/2008
I love a smartly written Emmett. I can't wait to see how he and Bella interact. I'm kind of dreading clicking on the next chapter because it's the last one for now. Not being able to keep reading is going to eat me alive!
TwilightVicki chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
I don't come to too often, usually I'm just on . However, I stumbled across the forum for this story on that site and came over to check it out. After reading it, I created an account on here so I could leave you a review and get updates. I love this story, you're a great writer. I am very much addicted. Can't wait for more! 0)
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
That was possibly my favorite chapter. The reaction of all the Cullens was outstanding. Amusing, heartfelt, and- sorry, Edward- well deserved. Loved Carlisle getting on the girls for their language.

I got several laughs out of this chapter, and the heartbreaking image of Edward and Alice sobbing together, but none of it seemed gratuitous at all. Everything just fits so well together in this story.
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
Okay, so here we have a turning point. She has received the bottle cap of symbolism (thanks for explaining that so eloquently in your review reply!), he told her he lied so now she knows the truth, though perhaps not the magnitude of his lies. He heard her say to leave her alone, but saw her eyes say the opposite.

So will Edward man up and follow and win her back, or have a pity party and do as she verbally asked? Hm.

See you after the next chapter!
5,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 316 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 336 .. Last Next »