Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
chaninel chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
Aw heartache, but also quiet laughter.

(hey, you made me hungry now! so not fair)
chaninel chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
3 to go... I should be sleeping. Really. Like hours ago.

Just wanted to make a quick stop to say that I really like this chapter. I guess it's part the Edward/Bella interaction that has such a strong pull, but I think it's mostly your doing. The short memory sequences were delicate and then their interaction on the sun deck... so smart to put that invisible wall between them giving the encounter a very special edge. Well done!
chaninel chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
"Fear doesn’t take any work" - no, but it's the highest wall to climb.

Reading this chapter I realized that you're writing from a third-person, which is not that common in ff, well at least not the ones I've read. Just an observation, no deeper thoughts on that so far other than the fact that you've conveyed the emotions of the main characters in a very palpable way.
monksmama chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Just wanted to drop you another review to shamelessly beg for an update.

:whine: please, please, please, please? :whine:

(ha ha ha j/k - well, kinda :)

This is seriously hands down one of the very best FFs I've ever read and I simply can not wait for more.

Please don't give up on this story. It is far too good and you are far too talented to stop!
chaninel chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
"He was so quiet, so still, staring unmoving, unmoved..." - and so Edward steps into my mental image with full force *shivers*

Emotional chapter. She actually 'left' him. She's not Charlie's little girl anymore.
Heaven's Immortal chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Check yes! I love it! And I love the bond forming between Bella and Dr. R. It's great!
Zess chapter 16 . 12/19/2008
Shoulda paced myself. When the first chapter gave me a taste of how good this would be, I knew I shoulda rationed the chapters. But here I am...having blown through all 16 at once and now here I am...hopelessly hooked and craving more.

You are a wonderful writer. The story is gorgeous and I can hardly stand the wait for more.

Happy holidays...

(and give 'im hell, Bells!)
Zess chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
I am actually crying.
zess chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
*gasp*
Zess chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
Gah. Brutal.
zess chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
E! I sense a reunion coming (yes, I'm very astute)...one where Bella may not be quite so immediately forgiving as NM Bella...
Zess chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I am completely enthralled. I heard about your story over on the Twilighted forums and I feel so lucky that I didn't miss out on this! Yours is by far my favorite characterization of Edward-Never-Came-Back Bella. She's broken, altered, but still Bella. That's a feat. I can hardly wait to read the rest...
Heaven's Immortal chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Wow, that hurt.
Cavriola chapter 16 . 12/19/2008
The Lazy Yet Discerning Ficster blog said your story was really good. Well, they were right.

The narrative grabs one by the ears and pulls in. It really reads less like fanfiction and more like simply good literature.

Jake is colossal.

I liked Bella's names that reflected how people saw her and how she saw herself (I'm speaking of "Poor Little Thing" and the other two).

The chapter "In Your Eyes" made me cry.

Also, there is so much truth about the problems Edward has with facing life.

Emmett is just right. Funny, but not only comic relief.

I also enjoyed your often amusing and inventive author notes, especially the thesaurus one (congratulations on that).
Heaven's Immortal chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo! Way to go girl! Hehe, I would leave a longer review but I kinda want to read more... (Means your doing amazing)
5,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 316 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 336 .. Last Next »