Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
MsLiss chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
So that was a dream right
Cos if it wasn’t it’s all kinds of wrong
MsLiss chapter 10 . 5/22/2021
Her doc is awesome
MsLiss chapter 8 . 5/22/2021
Oh wow thank you
MsLiss chapter 6 . 5/22/2021
Fascinating
Overlord of Sarcasm chapter 30 . 4/23/2021
‘I promise it won’t be another 6 months’
Bruh
But seriously, this is a great story and I love it! I don’t know how many times I’ve read it, but I’ve never reviewed or anything like that.
As another reviewer said, you’re great at writing heartbreak, almost makes me feel like it’s happening to me
I know it’s been 11 years, and the likelihood of this ever being updated is slim to none, but I’m still hoping that one day I’ll come back to see ‘31 chapters’
Erica.K.Bailey chapter 4 . 4/2/2021
I’m reading this again, for the 3rd time. I love your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
I'm still coming back to this story, 11 years later. It's stuck with me like no other. It both soothes and cracks open my aching heart like no other. You need to keep writing. Even of it's not this, I hope you're out there somewhere, writing.
SillyBobbi chapter 4 . 1/4/2021
Love your Dr. R - awesome character! No matter how many times I read this story, he delights!
EtherealWitch chapter 3 . 12/24/2020
oof the way you write heartbreak, is well, heartbreaking! I'm loving the story so far!
was-sticks chapter 30 . 11/1/2020
please come back
mv3-n chapter 8 . 10/25/2020
Never left a comment on any story before, but this is the best writing I've read on this site and across the board in a long time. Such mastery and balance of the language and emotions. Goddem.
Steph5625 chapter 30 . 10/18/2020
This is my 3rd time reading this fic.
I know is not complete, but is one of the most original and well written pieces of AU for Twilight in the fandom.
I hope you are well.
Freya chapter 30 . 10/17/2020
Even after ten years, I still have hope that you will finish this beautiful story!
bethabetha chapter 30 . 10/15/2020
i normally tend to jump to the last chapter of a fic to skim it and see if it’s complete before i start reading, so i don’t get sucked in to a great story only to end up burned hours later when i get to what i think is the end, only to find it unfinished. i was so drawn in by the first couple of chapters of this that i ignored my own rule, and didn’t check the end until i had read 3 chapters. i really wish i hadn’t. i was upset to find that it is not complete, because i really enjoyed what i did read, but i guess i’ll be stopping now. such a shame.
Kanny1 chapter 30 . 9/13/2020
I just re read this hoping you'd added another chapter. Just to let you know I'm still waiting
5,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »