Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
Lashima chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I lived this Edward/Bella scene... It was awesome :)
Lashima chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Want to read more !

Validation enough ? Have a good day !
Mell C chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Lovely story. And the last chapter dangles like an open thread, waiting to be sewn back into the beginning in order to complete the circle.
Louielip chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Why was this never finished? Great writing..talented. Soo many of these great fanfics go unfinished. Talent wasted. I hope you finish this.
Sparkly1 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Aah aah aah! I didn't realize this story wasn't complete. What happens with Jake Doggie? And why can't Edward read Dr. Reyerson's mind? There's something about him... and sheesh! THIS is why I don't read unfinished stories... they suck me in and now I'm left wondering. I hope someday you finish. I'm marking you as a favorite and to follow so I'll be alerted if you do.

Really terrific story. Truly. I am glad I read it, even if it's not finished.

Silver Parchment chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I am loving reading this story. Thank you!
onetree chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
Love the way you write, I think it's really elegant and sophisticated! :)
jk chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
. . . . . . .there...stop
. ... . ... . .
in, ... . . . . . .
1853kaz chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Hi! Not sure if I can review again.. Just wanted you to know that it is so enjoyable to come back to a story like this.. Even knowing it's unfinished, it's still worth every second of a reread. So, so good. Everything I loved about the original story, only written with intelligence and incredible insight into the characters. :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
I stumbled onto this story today and couldn't stop reading once I started. How long will Bella wait to change? What will they do with Jake? It's been years since you have updated so it's unlikely I will ever find the answers. Thank you for sharing this story.
NPattz chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Pumpkin pie cheesecake? Really?
We don't do pumpkin pie in Australia, and I have never really been overly interested. But to put it next to the word cheesecake, you can bet I will be googling a recipe for that real soon.
NPattz chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
I don't like to wait for chapters, so as a rule I only read completed fics.
I am not normally a fan of angst, but I am really enjoying your story.
You can put me in the scene. That last scene was all sorts of hot and thought provoking also.
I love wolf/dog Jake and I am hoping he and Edward meet soon. Defs a meeting I wish I could watch.
Can't stop reading. Probably why I don't review too much, there is always a next chapter I dying to read.
Thanks again for writing for those who just can't let go if these two like myself.
mexicantt chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
I read this story, once upon a time, when it didn't have all that many chapters.
I was captivated.

And I don't know if you ever finished this (I'm still reading) and I can't recall if I ever left you comments/reviews, but I want to say this now - this story is one that has stuck with me over the years. Even not knowing what happened, the idea, the foundation you presented grabbed me and still pokes its head up once in a while. I'm so glad I found this again.
Mary Farese chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
I've read this story about 15 times no exaggeration, I love the way you write, thank you for keeping it up on the computer, whenever my life gets overwhelming, I go to this story and never tire of it. Your the best!
5,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »