Reviews for Irritable Grizzly Adams
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
Want to mention again how wonderful your descriptions are. You paint pictures and emotions with your words. The beauty of the words almost distract from the emotions. I am in awe. Being stuck in time fits both Bella and Edward. Love the insect in amber. Shocking and unexpected way to meet Carlisle and Edward. Hopefully we find out what Dr R and Dr C are doing while she is screaming and meeting Edward. Hopefully we get some of EPOV too. Hmm...why didn't he smell her earlier? read on and find out I guess.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Neither Edward nor Charlie looked for her?
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Interesting thing for him to see in her, or not see. To survive she has turned things off. Good for him to see that there wasn't anything he could do, but kind of ignore and just be there and treat her the same way. Going to be very interesting if/when he meets Edward.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
Hope to see more of this Dr ... seems quiet a character and good match for her mentor.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Hmm...cars - something she can share with Rosalie eventually. Nice imagery. The muscle car and rebuilding herself into something stronger and independent. Like that idea. Sad timing with Jacob's imprinting. Understandable not wanting to stay in Forks after that.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Wonderful descriptions. Definitely stronger Bella here. Like Jake. Wondering what will happen when meet Edward eventually.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Found this on Windchymes favorite list. Skimmed the last posted chapter and figured completed enough hopefully to read. Good start. Seems Bella is going to be physically stronger as well as more mature. Looking forward to reading on how she got to this point.
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! What a pity that you didn't write more! I really would appreciate to read more chapters.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
I guess you weren't getting many reviews at first, but you definetly have plenty now! This fic is so good! I'm so glad it's complete! Shit, no it isn't complete, damn it! I hate incomplete fics! I don't know if I'll read much moe than. I really wish you would finish this...
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
I'm so glad that Doctor Reyerson seems to except this messed up version of Bella and doesn't judge her too harshly. I'm glad they are friends...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
I am loving this so far! Good for Bella atleast she is trying to live her own life and finish her schooling! But where is Edward and why did he really leave her?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Poor Bella, at least she is trying to move on...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
I love long chapters!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
What happened to her?
Ticcing Bat chapter 29 . 4/18/2016
oh how I hope you update xx
5,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »