Reviews for Muddy Waters
bri chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
The story wasn't so bad it was actually kind of good. Next time make sasuke beat the crap out of orochimaru :D
berry5tz chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
This review comes 3 years later. I realize that but I just wanted say 1. This story was beautiful. 2. Don't be so hard on yourself. You did a great job! 3. I've faved you and this story. And finally 4. Thank you.

I don't know if you will read this or even if you are still writing on this site. But still thanks.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
loved it, but i think that you should have kept the story going at least another chapter.
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Hell I thought it was good...I do feel a tad sad you never finished it but hey when you cant finish something or lose the ability to do it through what ever means, thats just what happens I thought it was if by chance you ever do finish it I will be happy to read what ever the ending will be.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Can u at least put it in the summary... People look forward to reading a good story so they dont look at the chapter names... I thought this would be a good story 3 I'm gonna go look at the rest of ur writing instead i suppose Thx for at least writing this much, it was really good until the end.
smashingmolko chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I don't even know if you're reading your reviews but I went through and had a quick wee gawk and I don't know WHAT you're on about. You've had one negative review and it couldn't even be classed as negative, it was constructive. I do think more constructive reviews about your stories would be far more appropriate than ones that just build you up falsely, it'd help you progress as a writer and handle criticism far better. You do have the potential to write an amazing story, for me this one was handled a little wrong, I perhaps can't get passed the fact you've written Sasuke and Naruto completely out of character. Though in saying this if it were not a fanfiction, and they were your own original characters and perhaps you'd developed their personalities further it could be a really good story. As well as that in the second chapter when Sasuke instantly moves in on Naruto I thought that was a little over the top as well. Perhaps one day you'll look at your fanfictions again, read through them and find inspiration to write more. You should never give up on yourself, take this review however you want but I think personally you have a lot of potential and if you stuck with it you could really go somewhere. I, as well as a lot of other readers had enjoyed what we could of the story.
1.Alice Uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I am not mad that u stop the story just upset cause I liked it a lot compared to most narusasu stories I read but I'm glad u at least wrote 10 chapter it was a good story thx for writting a cute narusasu :)
cariangelus chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
i will not yell or scream, this was a beautiful story, i would end it with the snake man losing everything he holds dear to him.
Bri4everyoung chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Can I continue this really loving your story
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Well, I certainly think this story is amazing. I enjoyed it while it lasted. I definitely understand your not wanting to continue any of your stories. I find that I just can't write fanfictions and I have no drive to do I'm mostly a reader. But I'm glad you at least started this story and that I got the chance to read the bit that was left. You certainly did a good job writing this story.
T.F chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
It is really too bad (from my perspective) that you have lost interest in your fanfictions (though I appreciate that you have informed everyone of that, rather than us waiting for updates) as I have already gained a lot of interest in your writing from just this one chapter. It is well written with a good story line.

I just hope that you find another passion that you can gain enjoyment from. Good luck in your future endeavours :)
happygato chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
AAhh! Read the first chapter, can't wait to get farther into the story - Specially love teh businessman approach w
kirstielynn chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
its realy good i do wish u would continue though.
Canceled Account chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
perverted uchiha.. x))
TheAuthoressAnonymous chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Please write "discontinued" or "abandoned" in the summary. It's kind of frustrating to read through a story (one that says completed, no less) only to find that it's abandoned.