Reviews for A Team of Wild Horses
Criador chapter 1 . 8/19
Pity you no longer write fanfics. I hope you jumped to write professionaly. Ty for this 2 stories.
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 5 . 6/10
Didn't the Musk turn animals into humans to take as wives?
John20111 chapter 4 . 3/27
Just reread this great story, and was wondering if you were going to update it again soon.
Sang28 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Really like the story you have going here would love to see what else you've got for it but seeing that it's been so long since your last update I'm not going to get my hopes up
tenshin anime chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
i hope you can continue this lovely story.
spicarus chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
I noticed that it has been some years since you last updated this story. I hope you have not forgotten it and that life will eventually let you return to it. I really want to see Usagi's reaction to Luna's curse; Pluto's reaction as well for that matter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
the affects - the effects
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
their was - there was

Martial Artists Duty - Martial Artist's Duty
Owieeey chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Please tell me you'll update soon. This is such a great fic, it would be a shame if you quit writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Aw you stopped.
Can't really blame you.
Without seeing the source material it really is difficult to write a story like this.
Thank you for at least trying this much.
god of all chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
are you going to add to this story?
Plunny.Empress chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Riku and Luna make me a puddle of "awwww". Thank you so much for writing this and One Trick Pony! They are very fun and sweet with lots of character development and fantastic scenes! I adore them so much! I notice this hasn't been updated in awhile so I hope you're OK. This is wonderfully written though it does have a few errors, but they look like tyoos so they're easily fixable or ignorable. Thanks again for writing this. I do hope you come back to this, but no rush if you don't want to. :)
chibi chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
it's too bad you haven't continued this story, i enjoyed it.
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Excellent story so far! I'm loving the whole dilemma where Setsuna and co. believes that the Saotomes are threats simply because they defy normal understanding. Misunderstandings ahoy! Not to mention Luna's new curse form. Keep up the great work!

I see you haven't updated in quite a while and must assume that your muse has fled you. Here's to hoping that your muse decides to come back sometime soon!