Reviews for A Team of Wild Horses
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
are you going to add to this story?
Plunny.Empress chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Riku and Luna make me a puddle of "awwww". Thank you so much for writing this and One Trick Pony! They are very fun and sweet with lots of character development and fantastic scenes! I adore them so much! I notice this hasn't been updated in awhile so I hope you're OK. This is wonderfully written though it does have a few errors, but they look like tyoos so they're easily fixable or ignorable. Thanks again for writing this. I do hope you come back to this, but no rush if you don't want to. :)
chibi chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
it's too bad you haven't continued this story, i enjoyed it.
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Excellent story so far! I'm loving the whole dilemma where Setsuna and co. believes that the Saotomes are threats simply because they defy normal understanding. Misunderstandings ahoy! Not to mention Luna's new curse form. Keep up the great work!

I see you haven't updated in quite a while and must assume that your muse has fled you. Here's to hoping that your muse decides to come back sometime soon!
Muroshi chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Great story so far I just hope that your life allows you to eventually come back and finish this like you promised in the first chapter would happen.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Cackeles
John20111 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Just wondering if we would ever see an update to this great story.
Sanguinis13 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Another good story from you, I hope you continue it soon.
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Story interesting, but no updates? :/
jil chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Really good fic. Please keep writing more.
Drifter950 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I find this story as interesting, AND fun as "One trick pony". Thank you.
The only problem with this is: Updated: Jul 9, 2011. Since it is now Sept 29,2014, you can see why I find it worry some.
(Sigh) as I have said before, I will mark this: Follow: Story, and hope (grin).
Again, thank you for sharing your post.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Malix2 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Great series. I hope you pick this up at some point. Although it appears to have been 3 years since an update, so it's kinda iffy. It's not the longest time since an update I've seen, but it's pretty significant. I would love to see what happens next though. It seems like there haven't been all that many ranma fics in the last few years. Kinda understandable considering the age of the series, but still disappointing. It seems to work this way with all series, no matter how popular they are while they're on the air or current, the fanfics drop off the more time passes after they stop airing.
Areluna chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Darn it that was a heck of a cliffhanger!
SA Hanaka chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Hey, SA Hanake here.
First of all, this is the second time I've read your fic, both of them in fact. I loved them both then, and I still do, but this time around I have a user, so I also understand a bit more about how much getting reviews means to authors.
(Having said that, I have published all of one chapter of my own one fic, but I have a lot more content in the works)
I also noticed it hasn't been updated, even though I feel it's a darn good fic. I wanted to ask what's going on, because it sounds like you had plans to keep going.

bottom line is: I'd love to see you finish this story, to write more stories, and to see where this one ends up. I understand that life gets in the way though. Really hope you get this, it'd be a shame if you've abandoned the user and never see what I have to say.
God Bless. SA H.
jauladellga chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
splendid, magnificent story, ┬┐continue?