Reviews for A Team of Wild Horses
Muroshi chapter 5 . 8/7
Great story so far I just hope that your life allows you to eventually come back and finish this like you promised in the first chapter would happen.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 7/8
Cackeles
John20111 chapter 5 . 5/30
Just wondering if we would ever see an update to this great story.
Sanguinis13 chapter 5 . 4/25
Another good story from you, I hope you continue it soon.
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/16
Story interesting, but no updates? :/
jil chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Really good fic. Please keep writing more.
Drifter950 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I find this story as interesting, AND fun as "One trick pony". Thank you.
The only problem with this is: Updated: Jul 9, 2011. Since it is now Sept 29,2014, you can see why I find it worry some.
(Sigh) as I have said before, I will mark this: Follow: Story, and hope (grin).
Again, thank you for sharing your post.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Malix2 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Great series. I hope you pick this up at some point. Although it appears to have been 3 years since an update, so it's kinda iffy. It's not the longest time since an update I've seen, but it's pretty significant. I would love to see what happens next though. It seems like there haven't been all that many ranma fics in the last few years. Kinda understandable considering the age of the series, but still disappointing. It seems to work this way with all series, no matter how popular they are while they're on the air or current, the fanfics drop off the more time passes after they stop airing.
Areluna chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Darn it that was a heck of a cliffhanger!
SA Hanaka chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Hey, SA Hanake here.
First of all, this is the second time I've read your fic, both of them in fact. I loved them both then, and I still do, but this time around I have a user, so I also understand a bit more about how much getting reviews means to authors.
(Having said that, I have published all of one chapter of my own one fic, but I have a lot more content in the works)
I also noticed it hasn't been updated, even though I feel it's a darn good fic. I wanted to ask what's going on, because it sounds like you had plans to keep going.

bottom line is: I'd love to see you finish this story, to write more stories, and to see where this one ends up. I understand that life gets in the way though. Really hope you get this, it'd be a shame if you've abandoned the user and never see what I have to say.
God Bless. SA H.
jauladellga chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
splendid, magnificent story, ┬┐continue?
Tsukoblue chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
The part where it implies that Nodoka, Soun, Akane, Nabiki and Ukyo slowly aging is really sad how Ranma and Kasumi are forced to watch everyone around them grow older and eventually pass away, not sure if Ranko, Dai, Riko or the Sailor Senshi will be affected though

that reminds me of how much I cried at the thought of Nall having to watch the main characters from Lunar Silver Star grow older and die while he remained young during the thousand years between Silver Star and Eternal Blue
Tsukoblue chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
When will a new chapter be added for this fanfic?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
'It wasn't just in Martial Arts...he thought to himself'

Why?

'It was Kasumi's idea...Akane some peace'

Do you think so?
Ikurus chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Aww, no updates.
In case you're still there, this seems to be turning out to be a great story, and I would love to read more if you ever decide to take it up again.
Thank you for writing and sharing.