Reviews for Numair...?
WanderingGypsy17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
One word...WOW! I loved the books, so I was skeptical to read any fanfics based on them, but oyu blew me away. I'm just not sure how I feel about the whole simulacrum...but I'm sure you'll blow me away with that one too.

:D

~Alexandra

a.k.a Wandering Gypsy
MythicElf chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
No offense, but I think you have it wrong. Numair's simalcrum is supposed to die, not him! if Numair died, I'd have to kill somebody (best Numair lover issues)!
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
now when ever i read EM or ROTG i'm going to think of that. It was really sad. and thinking of that kind of makes me feel ill. really good.
skystar chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
cool fic. never thought of that, that he might have switched. Creepy thought.
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
this is an ingenious work of art you have here! great job!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
That was so cool! Really interesting idea. I (like many other of the past reviewers) hope that wasn't what happened, but that was such a cool idea! I never even considered that possibility. You should right more stories, I bet they'd be great too!
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
An original, well-written fic.
FallenAngel17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Really great idea. Well written too, and true to the characters. I DO hope that didn't happen though!

that would be so sad! Beautiful, though :) :)
Jessy chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Talk about innovative. This is a great story concept and well written to boot.

- Jessy
Elvenesse chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Cool, good idea but i hope that that didn't really happen!
Spiff chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Spiffy, not bad
Galia chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Whooooaaaa...NICE. Really, really, really fantastic. Amazing, really. Can't wait for your next story, if it's this creative, original, and GOOD!
Perilous Mango Ninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Interesting. Very interesting. I hadn't considered that possibility before. Excellent job, excellent job. VERY well done... well, must return to homework (Which is why I seem so humdrum)
Michelle44 chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Good theory. I have read all of her Tortall series except the last one from "Protector of the Small". I have just started the "Circle of Magic" series, and it looks pretty good. Keep writing. Actually, I was wondering about that to. If you feel like it or get a chance please read my poems.
anonmynous chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
kinda...weird, but not bad...not bad at all...