Reviews for Harry and Albus in the Park
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I've read this story several times now and to my eternal shame, I keep forgetting to review. I just wanted to let you know that this is an absolutely brilliant piece and I loved (re-)reading it. It's just so in character.
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I read this while the site was having issues and wouldn't let me review; I bookmarked it, because I had to make sure I let you know how wonderful this is.

I love how similar this is to Harry's meetings on benches with other intelligence heads - how it's just another day at work and he takes it all in stride. And I love how miffed he is that Dumbledore waited so long to tell them anything.

I love the mirrored glasses! And Harry's response to the frantic reaction of the observers at the end is so perfectly, pricelessly Harry. :D

I love the overall premise, too, and I applaud you for coming up with something so plausible! I never really thought about how the Order is kind of 5-like, which makes Dumbledore their Harry, but I love the parallel. :)
NatesDate chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
As a fan of both Spooks and Harry Potter , this was fun to read. The subject matter they were discussing not so fun, but I think you did a good job of capturing their voices. Thanks for sharing!
inkspire chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOVE IT. Both Harry and Dumbledore were sooo in-character, and it was like an espionage version of that "The Other Minister" scene that was so awesome in HBP. I LOVE this crossover! :D Sooo well done. I particularly chuckled at the "subject has vanished! subject has vanished!" "I'm well aware, thank you."
Three Sickles Short chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I stumbled on this story by clicking the wrong button (Crossovers instead of Normal), and I'm so glad I did. Love, love, love! Both character voices are spot-on, and the narrative voice sounds very Rowling-crossed-with-spy-thriller.

I hope Dumbledore has something in place to let Harry know about his death. It makes me sad to think of things just ending-of a time when Dumbledore just doesn't show up.

If I ever write Wes Carter at Hogwarts, it will be All Your Fault. Thanks for your clever story!
Merdyff chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great story. I can see it happen right before my eyes. In my opinion, Harry Pearce is much more awesome than the other Harry. The MI5 don't do evil-line is one of my favourite Harry-lines and I also really liked the 'fairly certain wasn't enough for Harry Pearce'.
Camillo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for posting.
major wallace chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
nice
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"Albus, I never knew you had contacts in MI-5!" Mcgonagol exclaimed loudly.

"Of course. MI-5 gave us some of the best intelligence regarding Voldemort back then. This authors captured the relationship perfectly."

Very good, keep writing
Lena chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Marvelous story!

I just found it and I admit that at first I was more than pessimistic about a crossover between HP and Spooks, but I must say that I find myself very pleasantly surprised.

You have managed to intertwine the two worlds in such a way that you keep everything in character and quite plausible. You have done a great job!

Thank you for writing this story. Keep up with the good work.

I'm off to read you other stories.

Cheers,

Lena
Lethologica chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Harry's earpiece wailed, "Subject has vanished! I repeat: subject has vanished!"

"Yes," said Harry dryly. "I'm well aware."

loved that, made me laugh out loud!

Loved the whole story, good job!
LLLady Southwark chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is SO ACCURATE.
Silvergirl8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was a great short story I hope you write more