Reviews for Metroid Dread
gamefan553 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
I really hope you continue this story, doesn't matter how much time it takes, Samus teaming up with the pirates is one of the best concepts I've seen in Metroid fanfics.
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Bravo! I love this fic! So far, I mean, Samus is pretty much armed to the teeth now, awesome! I hope you continue this eventually!
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
A map huh? Nice, Omega and Queen Ice Metroids. Crap. At least if she can beat the Queen Ice Metroid she might gain control over yet another colony of Metroids meaning she is the queen of 2 Metroid colonies.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
This is getting more and more interesting by the moment...
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Plasma Sword and awhole colony of Metroids? Nice! From the infants who can leech energy up to the deadly Omega Metroids! Samus is armed to the teeth!
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
"Owned." "Quite." lol! How odl is Ridely anyway? Either way, between the ocul, the Pyrocul, the Freezeocul, how many Oculs are they gonna find and kill?
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Acid Beam andshe can now drainhealth from enemies? Nice! That has got to be useful againstt bosses like Queen or Omega Metroids...
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Multi level Plasma Beam huh? Nice.
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
MORE! That is all I can say! I love this story!
CRIMNALSNEAK chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
What a marvelous story, I hope it never ends
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
[ch1-17] the whole story is exelent i loved it . when is chapter 18 coming ... please reply if you have info .
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
This is realy good. I hope to see a new chapter soon.
CorruptedIcey chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
Plz continue! Also can u plz draw the krikis so i know what it looks like? ( I might draw some fanart of it)
Khaures chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
I do vaguely remember this story from a while ago... To say nothing of how late I seem to be in reviewing, I will say that this chapter was a bit... Disjointed? It seemed that the action, while it didn't move at a breakneck pace, sacrificed transitions in order to move things along more quickly.

That, or I accidentally skipped several paragraphs.

In any case I do feel that the Krikis kicking Samus would/should not have resulted in that much damage to the suit. I'll assume that it's about as big as any other big monster she's fought. It might have powerful legs/muscles but, even so, canonically the suit has likely survived bigger traumas. (For example, getting knocked into the elevator shaft in Prime, getting smacked by a falling Omega Pirate's corpse, etc.) And in those instances the suit seemed to either come out fine or sacrifice its 'extra' functions in order to preserve its basic purpose of being Samus' defense/offense system. Functions such as Morph Ball, Bombs, etc. could have been temporarily disabled, allowing the suit more power to do its main job.

Other than that I don't have many qualms about the chapter, outside of the fact that the emperor and Dane died quite suddenly. Not a lot of buildup was there for their deaths, which could've been useful in making this particular arc of the story more memorable. Unless it's not about to end soon, but the point still stands.

Anyway! Hopefully I can pick back up on things here and provide more substantial feedback in future because I do think that this story has good potential. It's not 'the best' as it is now, but with a good amount of effort I'm sure it can be built into something fantastic. :)
T-snake chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
My God this stories great. Its something you never think about, but the Pirates could be the good guys here. The way it waas described seems legitly possible. Unlike the other fics about Samus and Ridley/Space Pirates teaming up. Please update more often.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »