Reviews for Music of her mind
Is Victoria still after her? They want her for her not that she a vampire now
LAB1 chapter 24 . 2/9/2015
This story was great to read! Very fast paced! Too bad she didn't take out the Voluri when she was there. Hopefully they are too scared to try again.
crazycats7 chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
If she is a vampire how is it that she sleeps?
trs1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Nice job choosing the lyrics from the songs and incorporating them into the story.
trs1 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
I burst out laughing when reading that Bella sold the Cullen's furniture to go to LA to get a record deal! But I guess she can pay them back now that she's rich and famous. I wonder if the Volturi are going to become a factor since she's famous and obviously vamp and that's a no no.

I like the use of the Evanescence song in the last chapter. I forgot to say that last time. Amy Lee is timeless, ridiculously talented, and very missed! :) Is she your inspiration for Bella's voice in this story?

Can't wait to see what Bella has in store for the Cullens since she knows that they be at that concert in Vegas! I bet you have nice things planned for us in the next few chapters.

Really liking it!
trs1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Really enjoying this so far.
pinkfluffymaplehoof chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Vampires umm, can't sleep
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
Well that was different, I wish it had lasted longer. The Volturi were...nasty and conniving as usual! Good story.
KimiD chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! Loved every chapter I love a story that I can get lost in... feel a part of... that raises my emotions to the heights and dips in with their lows. I love feeling like I am a part of the story if only as an intimate bystander... You have proven to pull me in, make me love your Bella & Edward and I totally loved the add on of Demitiri and Angela that was a bonus.
I loved the part where the arses in volterra were "bowing" to our Bella... Sahweeet! I look forward to reading more of your stuff... KimiD
KimiD chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
Holy SHite what a cool thing with the shield... and Whoa with the burning while she sleeps... she thought he was gone and left and she did not want to live if he was gone, just like him His anguish is what woke her up...
Time to go home!
KimiD chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
WOW Bella was magnificent! Stupendous! Made those asswhole BEG! God I Flove your writing. I think this is one of my favorite Bellas... Ever!
KimiD chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN IN LOVE... DO NOT MESS WITH HER MATE...
KimiD chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
the fact that i am so thoroughly pissed as this story and scenario of what they are doing to Bella is a great tribute to how well you write my dear! I feel all kinds of fury at these creeps... but I have a feeling Bella has not even Touched on what she is going to do to them... destoying them alll YEAH! ***Eville Laugh & Snicker*** (Echoing laugh muahahahahahha)
KimiD chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
I KNEW it! Ange is Demitri's mate... and his last action proved it! Look out felix or anyone else who messes with her now. He will have to turn her to keep her becuase felix hurt her... they are going to keep this mess up and Bella is going to distroy them all...
KimiD chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
WEll- I hope you have a spectacular way of solving this cuz right now, I want to jump into this story and beat the living sh** out ALL the volturi! Best make me a vamp really quick... Felix first then jane!