Reviews for You Play With Fire & It's Gonna Burn You
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Basically I love this and I feel like there's a lot of potential for more here. I hope you'll continue on.
BOoklver93 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
plz plz plz continue it!u cant just leave it like this!
Bronze's Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This story is AMAZING! It is totally perfect! I LOVED it! The ending was spectacular, perfect, and wonderful!
RoswellianVampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh my god! That has got to be one of the hottest stories i have read! Oh by the way you have to continue it. I want to know how it started, Bella and Edwards first time, why did she marry Jacob (eww) oh and how she leaves he's sad ass for sexy Edward! Please please continue this so I have more hotty goodness to read to 3am :P
Zofro256 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i luv this! lol...when he said he loved her i kinda choked on my drink and my mom came ovr and was like "wat happened r u okay?" then she looked at the screen and was stunned for like five seconds b4 she shook her head, and walked away saying "have fun reading, i blame tina if u die." But i loved it so sweet, dark, sad, and maddening at the same time. It was AMAZING!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this was really realy good can u continue it? or maybe u can go backwards and then start again at this point and go forard get it?
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
gah! that was delish! girlfriend, that under-the-table beating session was brilliant. i adored this. and my special parts did too. ;)
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Brilliant one-shot! Amazing. Loved ALL of his thoughts; his desires, inner turmoil, his pain, his lack of control... Loved every bit of it. ESPECIALLY the end. "I fucking love you" ahh. But then the VERY last bit made me sad...I want what Edward wants of Bella. I want her to be with him Forever. Surely they wont left this "him" get in the way of their love. Why do that? When she could just leave him and Edward wouldn't have to sneak out of windows anymore. Please. What are your thoughts? Thank you.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Holy crow. Holy crap. Holy mackerel. This is hot. Haven't seen an AU like this before, with Edward as the illicit lover. Nice idea, and nicely executed ;) I certainly wouldn't mind if you expanded it!
briisah chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
it was great and would be an awsome story, but i absolutely hate that you made her cheat on jacob. if you continue the story please consider marrying her to james or mike or something. please.
jimemon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was absolutely amazing, I would love for you to continue it though...what can I say? I am a sucker for happy endings :)
NicoleCullen91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That. Was. Hot!

Extremely well written and I side to Edward that I'd love to see more of.
Miss.Megan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
this would be a great story.

or maybe a prequel to this leading up to them declaring themselves. lots of lemoms obv :D
My Favorite Crooked Smile chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
bravo! i hope u continue it. your a really good writer :)
magnoliam chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
more, more, more! Your Edward is very ooc but I love the character that he is, and how this deviant sexual desire that riddles him with guilt and lust is his "monster" just love it! So please more! I want to one him ;)
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »