Reviews for You Play With Fire & It's Gonna Burn You
angeljax chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! :)
michangelina chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
that was so fucking hot.. I can't help but wonder who the guy was..
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I espeically loved the part where there he is trying to eat dinner and rub one out while at the table that was awesome :) I had a feeling when she kept mentioning "him" that it was Jacob, poor guy you have to feel for him, well just a little, hehe.

That was just so naughty but nice :)
KJuliet chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
this is sorta AMAZING! this the best one-shot i've read
CrazyDaisyDaisy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You should totally make this into a story. It's an awesome one-shot, but I hate it when they end with her still with Jacob. I've read like, five now, and they're really pissing me off. She loves Edward, so I say dump the jackass standing in the way. Sorry for going on. I just meant to say that you should continue it. Once again, great one-shot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Absolutely totally awesome! Erotic, sexy, mindblowingly awesome!
deleteddddd chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
please continue with this story!
Pixie365 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
THAT was hott! I truely loved it! I will definitely be reading this story over and over again. Thanks for sharing :-)
eloped chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
f**king HELL! that was the BEST FREAKING ONE-SHOT EVER CREATED! it was so HOT! it made me cry and laugh and get absorbed in the characters so damn much! i think i'm going out of my mind! let me know if you continue this because i will SCREAM out of happiness. the emotions you made me go through were just all over the place. this was such an INTENSE story. don't know how else to describe it. i wish i could use italics and just rant forever and ever but this was SO GOOD! i repeat: BEST ONE-SHOT EVER!

ugh, i will never get over how unbelievably fabulous this story was.

thanks for sharing. maybe you should get writer's block more often if this is what comes out...
teameddie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT. IT'S WAY TO AWESOME TO STOP NOW. YOU ARE AWESOME, THE SROTY IS AWESOME, EDWARD IS AWESOME

ah, continue it please ;)
kwilliamsss chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wow, this story is unbelievably good.

you should definitely continue it.
DownThatLayne chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i love love love freaking love this story! i've read it almost 10 times! i can't get enough! i really really realy want you to continue it! please ? :D
hellrose chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Holy cow. This was so so ridiculously hot.

And I love that it's loosely based on GC's "Victims of Love." My favorite band, and my favorite song off the Good Morning Revival album.

Heatherp chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS IT SO FUCKING AWSOME
ggroks1800 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Continue it so she can get a divorce! Please. You'll make me cry!
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »