Reviews for The Joker and the Queen of Hearts
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
Must we always kill Scarey? It's over rated, everyone does it when ever try drag him into their messed up love triangles.
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
Strangling is a bit unsophisticated, is it not? Glad to see my dear Jon make his return.
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
I had so much hope for little Addie. I thought, what with being related to a stubborn creature like the Batman, that she would not have succumbed to this whore like attitude so easily. What's the good of a fiery personality if one can't put up a good fight? Unstopable force meets an immovable object remember?
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
I was beginning to wonder when good ol' Scarey was going to show himself.
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
You've done a spectacular job with portraying Jon. Most people, unfortunately, don't.
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Darling,
How lovely of you to include my dear Jonny boy. However, if you are using the Nolan movie-verse, he would already be in Arkham. This is a stupendous story, and I look forward to reading the rest.
bellac611 chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
crane! oh you sneaky devil!
bellac611 chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
so did bruce know about what all happened to her before the party? was he acting like he didnt know? does she know he is batman? ohhhhhh my gawd :)
bellac611 chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
short chappy but so much info.
bellac611 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
omg he marked her! O_O this was the most intense chapter yet! love it sooooooo much! this is a masterpiece!
bellac611 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
that was intense.
bellac611 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
well that must of been an awkward phone call. lol so is Joker going to make her kill her ex? :O
bellac611 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
ahhhhhh! they kissed! you never fail to surprise me. Kudos!
bellac611 chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
O_O ...um...speechless. so i am probably anoying you with all these reviews for every chapter but hey, i thought you wanted feedback. lol :P just letting you know what i think. :) great job!
bellac611 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
lol at the italian guy. but oh no for the recapture :O