Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
Woman of Letters chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
My first response to this chapter was "Why was Sam so angry at Dean? It wasn't Dean's fault." Then I reread it and it made a bit more sense. I didn't get until the end that Dean had covered up for Kenny for years. I liked that you had Kenny blackmailing both brothers and the two of them were trying to protect each other by being silent.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
That's such a sad story, with the family. Also I like how Dean describes what happened to Kenny: "He was a damn good hunter, too, until it started to consume him. He was too angry at the world."

The idea of a hunter going bad and attacking innocent people, and the idea of the life getting to a hunter, is something I've rarely seen in stories, and you deal with both of them here.
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
My first reaction when reading this chapter was - if Dean knew about his family, why didn't they look at that first thing? But I don't really see it as such a question. Sometimes when you're under a lot of stress, these things just don't occur to you right away.

I like the characterizations of Van and Rhoda Wayne. Also the fact that the father is taking responsibility for his son and wants to come along to help.
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
When I read this chapter, my first reaction was "Why are they sitting and eating breakfast when Sam is in danger?" But I realized that eating breakfast while they discuss what to do makes more sense than going crazy. On reflection, it was very smart. It was also a good way for you to get in the backstory and let your readers know who Kenny was. And looking for the trail of the car might give them information they can use to trace it.
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Woah, I didn't see this twist. Now Kenny is a rapist as well. Well, doesn't surprise me. But the Stanford back story did.

I liked the ending - high time Sam decided to attempt an escape.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
This guy is psycho. How in the world was he ever best friends with Dean? The whole "I'll shoot you just for the hell of it" thing - yeah, I think Dean and Bobby needs to find them soon.

I liked Sam's responses to Kenny.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A pretty intense beginning. Smart move of Sam, to try to attract Dean's attention that way. I'm wondering who this guy is who was in jail. If the next chapters are as good, you've got me hooked.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
hi, i really enjoyed reading your story it was excellent
AquarianNightSky chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Pretty good.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Nice ending, I don't see why Sam blamed Dean for Kenny torturing him though, I loved it when he punched him, Glad it all worked out in the end, Sorry to see the end of this one, are you going to concentrating on another story? Can't wait.
GracelandFan chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
This is an awesome work of fiction, and I hope to see more soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Wonderful ending to your story. I'm glad the brothers weren't mad with each other at the end.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
I can't blame Sam for having a momentary freak-out on Dean. He had been through a lot. But it was good to see them bonding again - Winchester style, of course.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Oh wow, I never expected that turn of events, for Kenny to actually kill his own father. Thank goodness though that they got there in time to save Sammy, I just feel bad for Van.

Can't wait for more.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Great chapter, glad that Dean got to Sam in time andmad Kenny's dead, so it's healing time now, update soon . thanks