Reviews for Friend Boy
This is the best story I've ever read on Bella/Edward and I'm obsessed with it. But could you do more outtakes like Edward meets bella's parents and vice versa,Edward proposing and all that sweet moment and even when they fight too would be good...Please
Lafemmevegeta chapter 27 . 7/31
Really great story. Glad you got a beta toward the end. It would be awesome to read more about the actual relationship. It kinda sucked to read their obituary as soon as they were a couple. Definitlely going on story alert just in case more relationship chapters pop up.
missouriangel chapter 1 . 7/11
Your Grammer is a mess. Your and You're, Their and They're used incorrectly.
RobLover21 chapter 27 . 4/29
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful I loved it from beginning to end. What a wonderful story about how an unexpected friendship can blossom into something so deep and heartbreakingly beautiful their love surpassed and overcame everything I couldn't hold in my emotions and literally cried my eyes out. Such an overwhelming range of emotions thank you for writing this wonderful story!
RezMa chapter 27 . 1/27
hope you update soon! I miss this story so much!
magmom4 chapter 24 . 1/10
This was a wonderful story. The ending was so nicely done. I usually don't like it when one of them dies. But to have the love to die together is special. I sometimes feel guilty that I am still here when my husband passed away , but on the other hand I know we loved each other. I have been left here for whatever reason.
magmom4 chapter 11 . 1/8
I am confused about living arrangements. Bella left her dorm room to move into Alice's but Alice seems to have a whole apartment. So do they live in the dorm or an outside apartment. The elevator is kind of throwing me off.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 15 . 1/3
Well I wouldn't have been so annoyed but now I'm coz how available Edward sleep with Millie! If he loves Bella!? That's cheating even if for some relief! That's just plain wrong! If he does this again I swear to God I'll cut his neck! Ughh
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Is this level of sexism & misogyny actually the norm in American teen culture? I read it again & again in these fics. Such a double standard between people like Millie & Edward.
And Edward asserting sexual experience is different for males & females... really? Really?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
It's official. Edward is every bit the sleaze & asshole Bella originally thought. He failed the 'Jared test' & that would be that as far as I'm concerned. No coming back from that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Oh god I only read two chapters and I could see where this is going, let me guess this is some ignorant ass fan fiction where girls could be better then boys in sports right! Lol fucken original NOT!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
its spansh influenza get it right
Love2read chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Hey, I found this story today and I am loving it! :) ;) :) two thumbs up. You probably should go back and check the spelling and stuff, I found quite a few typos
msarkie chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
How have I not read this before?! Awesome story, and the funeral chapter made me uglycry.
2,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »