Reviews for Friend Boy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow, that had all kinds of ugliness flying around. Bella was downright mean. Yes, he kissed Alice's hand but, that does not mean he was trying to pick her up. That was Alice's assumption. Even if it was correct, she did not know that. He could've been simply introducing himself to his sisters brothers sister. Shame on her for making that assumption. And, there is really no reason for Bella to be that ridiculously rude to him.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Why are to you writing about things you don't understand?

Touch down line? I noticed it previous chapters, but didn't say anything. End zone or goal line. And touchdown is one word, not two, with regards to football (which is also one word).

How do you play football, in your world? Wait five seconds? for what?

She could feel the warmth from the last ruminants of the day? Ruminants are give hooved animals that cud (like cattle, deer, camels).

She sure is putting a lot of thought and energy into a simple wish. I never understood young people worrying so desperately about finding a true love. Or desperately wanting a boyfriend/girlfriend. I thought this Bella was smarter than that.

Aaaaaand...now that I've read this author's note, I get it. You are really young. Reeeeeeeealy young.

I really don't envision this story getting any better. So I'm outta here.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Than, not then. Definitely, not defiantly. Basketball is one word, not two (same with football).

I understand that he's a teenage boy, but he doesn't HAVE to sleep with naked girls, especially ones he doesn't care for. So, because Millie threw herself at him, it makes Edward an ok guy?

So, Bella is the amaze-balls super-athlete, studies multiple languages, and she's worried about getting into college? And the boarding school (not really boarding school) didn't offer a scholarship? I'm not sure you know how boarding schools operate.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
How on earth do you play one-on-one football? "He was going to run." Well, DUH! Of course he's going to run! He can't really pass the ball to himself, can he?

So, Bella is the most super amazing athlete EVAH, huh? eye roll
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Are they in high school? College? Boarding school?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
He's friends with Emmett, yet never met Alice before that day?

And is Edward the quarterback? Or not? You made him sound more like a wide receiver (catching the ball that was thrown by the quarterback and then running for the touchdown).

And you need to work on your homophones. You're confusing your/you're and there/they're/their.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
This is the best story I've ever read on Bella/Edward and I'm obsessed with it. But could you do more outtakes like Edward meets bella's parents and vice versa,Edward proposing and all that sweet moment and even when they fight too would be good...Please
Lafemmevegeta chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
Really great story. Glad you got a beta toward the end. It would be awesome to read more about the actual relationship. It kinda sucked to read their obituary as soon as they were a couple. Definitlely going on story alert just in case more relationship chapters pop up.
missouriangel chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Your Grammer is a mess. Your and You're, Their and They're used incorrectly.
RobLover21 chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful I loved it from beginning to end. What a wonderful story about how an unexpected friendship can blossom into something so deep and heartbreakingly beautiful their love surpassed and overcame everything I couldn't hold in my emotions and literally cried my eyes out. Such an overwhelming range of emotions thank you for writing this wonderful story!
RezMa chapter 27 . 1/27/2016
hope you update soon! I miss this story so much!
magmom4 chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
This was a wonderful story. The ending was so nicely done. I usually don't like it when one of them dies. But to have the love to die together is special. I sometimes feel guilty that I am still here when my husband passed away , but on the other hand I know we loved each other. I have been left here for whatever reason.
magmom4 chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
I am confused about living arrangements. Bella left her dorm room to move into Alice's but Alice seems to have a whole apartment. So do they live in the dorm or an outside apartment. The elevator is kind of throwing me off.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Well I wouldn't have been so annoyed but now I'm coz how available Edward sleep with Millie! If he loves Bella!? That's cheating even if for some relief! That's just plain wrong! If he does this again I swear to God I'll cut his neck! Ughh
2,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »