Reviews for Friend Boy
Is this level of sexism & misogyny actually the norm in American teen culture? I read it again & again in these fics. Such a double standard between people like Millie & Edward.
And Edward asserting sexual experience is different for males & females... really? Really?
It's official. Edward is every bit the sleaze & asshole Bella originally thought. He failed the 'Jared test' & that would be that as far as I'm concerned. No coming back from that.
Oh god I only read two chapters and I could see where this is going, let me guess this is some ignorant ass fan fiction where girls could be better then boys in sports right! Lol fucken original NOT!
its spansh influenza get it right
Love2read chapter 6 . 7/1
Hey, I found this story today and I am loving it! :) ;) :) two thumbs up. You probably should go back and check the spelling and stuff, I found quite a few typos
msarkie chapter 27 . 6/6
How have I not read this before?! Awesome story, and the funeral chapter made me uglycry.
I really liked this story so far but seriously!? If Edward loves Bella as much as he says he does, he wouldn't have slept with Millie, that's just sick!
I love how Bella and Edward are so playful together but I feel it's taking forever until they finally say their feelings out loud to one another. 17 long chapters and Edward is still too nervous to say that he loves her? C'mon
Mandacrimes chapter 15 . 4/22
I find it hard to believe Edward is really in love with Bella after reading this chapter! He loves Bella has her in his place gets a call from Millie's an ditches Bella to have sex with Millie, yeah that's not love! Bella should cut him completely out of her life..
Alessa315 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hi! :) Greetings from Venezuela

(and sorry for my english, just in case ;) )

I don't know if I gave you a review but I'm doing it now anyway. I just wanted to tell you that I've read your story several times and every time it seems to get more amazing! The plot, the characters... I never met a Bella like this. You really inspired me and because of you, and a couple of other great authors, I took the courage of writing a story here on Fanfiction that is doing pretty well :) (I named it "De Cabeza" - "Upside down").

This love story and especially this epilogue... Oh my god... it's humor and you really made me cry.. but it wasn't bad because it was amazing. Anyway, you really moved me with your words so... thank you so much for writing and sharing this.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,
Alessa.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Sweet story
LuvBugsMum chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I get that Rose thinks she is doing whats best for Edward here, but I cant stand her anymore. One minute she is saying she likes Bella, but then she is insulting her a saying she isn't pretty. She is acting like a stuck up bitch and I really doubt that I will like her again by the end of this story. Sorry for the rant. I do enjoy they story for the most part though.
Nymphet D chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
I legit cried. I can't even D: this story is amazing & I'm completely in love with the plot.
kaelin chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
i loved this chapter
Robstenforever chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
I cried like a baby in the epilogue. Thanks for writing this
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This beginning is amazing!
2,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »