Reviews for Friend Boy
Love2read chapter 6 . 7/1
Hey, I found this story today and I am loving it! :) ;) :) two thumbs up. You probably should go back and check the spelling and stuff, I found quite a few typos
msarkie chapter 27 . 6/6
How have I not read this before?! Awesome story, and the funeral chapter made me uglycry.
I really liked this story so far but seriously!? If Edward loves Bella as much as he says he does, he wouldn't have slept with Millie, that's just sick!
I love how Bella and Edward are so playful together but I feel it's taking forever until they finally say their feelings out loud to one another. 17 long chapters and Edward is still too nervous to say that he loves her? C'mon
Mandacrimes chapter 15 . 4/22
I find it hard to believe Edward is really in love with Bella after reading this chapter! He loves Bella has her in his place gets a call from Millie's an ditches Bella to have sex with Millie, yeah that's not love! Bella should cut him completely out of her life..
Alessa315 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hi! :) Greetings from Venezuela

(and sorry for my english, just in case ;) )

I don't know if I gave you a review but I'm doing it now anyway. I just wanted to tell you that I've read your story several times and every time it seems to get more amazing! The plot, the characters... I never met a Bella like this. You really inspired me and because of you, and a couple of other great authors, I took the courage of writing a story here on Fanfiction that is doing pretty well :) (I named it "De Cabeza" - "Upside down").

This love story and especially this epilogue... Oh my god... it's humor and you really made me cry.. but it wasn't bad because it was amazing. Anyway, you really moved me with your words so... thank you so much for writing and sharing this.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,
Alessa.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Sweet story
LuvBugsMum chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I get that Rose thinks she is doing whats best for Edward here, but I cant stand her anymore. One minute she is saying she likes Bella, but then she is insulting her a saying she isn't pretty. She is acting like a stuck up bitch and I really doubt that I will like her again by the end of this story. Sorry for the rant. I do enjoy they story for the most part though.
Nymphet D chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
I legit cried. I can't even D: this story is amazing & I'm completely in love with the plot.
kaelin chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
i loved this chapter
Robstenforever chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
I cried like a baby in the epilogue. Thanks for writing this
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This beginning is amazing!
Lewtam chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
I lied. I had to make another review because in literally sobbing and I don't even know if what I'm typing makes sense so in sorry if it doesn't. Argh, you just had to make their funeral so happy and yet so devastatingly sad! You tipped me over with the whole 'she wanted to die a day before her love did, I guess dad couldn't wait the 24 hours'. I don't know but It's just so completely them. She always out done him and he would always follow. He would question, instead he wrapped her in his arms and follows her blindly, in love and in death.

Ah I want to say I hate you for making me get the sniffles but I don't because I needed a good cry. So I must congratulate you for you've really honesty mashed up my emotions :')
Lewtam chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
About freaking time! Damn I was so pissed at Edward until a few chapters ago and then Bella had to get in my bad books. I mean really? She had a massive crush on him and kept saying how no one would ever turn him down and yet she did and she stupidly distanced herself and has to wait for him to change even more. I know he wasn't perfect at that point in time but he had obviously change so much already and just needed a little longer but she still didn't see that till her completely changed who he was.

I love your story, I only have a few chapters left and I doubt I'll leave a final review but I can say that you have definitely messed with my emotions and I'm glad to have read it even though some of the characteristics or even just characters *cough* Millie *cough* pisses me off, I still enjoyed how you brought all the characters into your story, especially with Sam and 'the wolves' aha. Good job :D
Lewtam chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
I'm sorry but argh! He says he loves 'mrs X' but as soon as Millie calls, he's of fucking her. I'm now he thought of Bella and her being naked instead but still. If I had been Bella when Edward called I would have told him I wasn't going to help him with his plan to get 'Mrs X' as he could even stay faithful to her. How can he love her if he's fucking other girls. And then Bella herself is a contradiction, she doesn't know she's mrs X and yet she's not exactly making a difference with how her treats both her and the imaginary girl. She's should have been angry, no matter how much you love someone, you would still get angry if her fucked a girl that had in the past, came to you when he fucked her over the first time.

I'm sorry, i love your story and your lemons so far are great as the cuteness level of Edward and Bella is incredible. I just had to rant over the use of Millie as it's a real annoyance and I'd hate not only him for fucking her but also myself for not standing against him as he uses her and yet still says he loves another girl. Okay rant over :') good story! Aha
FanficCritic1805 chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
Ugh I wish that I could say that this was an absolutely perfect story but that would be a huge lie! The plot was great, and the character development was impeccable. The major,glaring flaw that ruined the whole story for me was the inconsistent spelling and grammar errors! It was so annoying when a perfectly good part of the story was ruined by the fact that "defiantly" and definitely do NOT mean the same thing. The total number of times you mispelled college, definitely,weird, and a whole slew of other simple words must be somewhere around 24. The thing I really did not get was how it was even possible for you to forget the d at the end of the word wind then use the words malignant and libidiousness correctly! Half the time it seemed like two completely different people were writing the story. At best, this story is a 6.75-7.25.
2,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »