Reviews for Friend Boy
GeminiEyes chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
wow i was really extremely impressed with this story...i really enjoyed reading it
XEdward'sDrugX chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
read this whole story in one day!it was amazing and the epilogue made me cry my eyes out!

i hope you do more extras and im curious as to how Rose passed away

thanks for an amazing story!
VampLover109 chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
OMG, this story made me cry like a little baby!

I'm sad to know its over. (

This story is soooo going in my faves!
EmmaMariexx chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
well i loved this story so much it was happy funny and sad . i just loved it and couldnt stop reading. and then i read the epilogue and i felt like fricken killing you cause i just cried so much and it was so sad and with alice blind and rosalie dead it just was such a sad ending :'(. i just really loved this story even if it did make me cry (at my cousins house too :L ) and your writing style was amazing and you just have a way with words :L. im goin to put you on author alert and im going to out this story in my favourites :) Emma xxox
the newest daughter chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
its wierd to see him and rose as brothher and sister and even wierder to see him as a jerk
imflyinggg chapter 26 . 5/22/2011
OMG please write Friend Boy Extra forever! Don't let them goo :(
imflyinggg chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
I'm officially in love with this story! This story is so much better than I expected from the summary & beginning chapters. I mean the plot is everywhere but I don't know how you make it looks very original. Yeah your writing is so original.

Going to read your other stories ;) hope they're as good as this! Keep up the good work :)
saree192 chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
wow...just i dont know what to say but wow. I have loved every single moment of reading this and i can safely say it has been one of my most favourite fanfics. Your storyline and characters were so great and i feel so moved about the love between them. omg and the epilogue- you nearly killed me...im still crying now lol. Its hard to read about love like that without being intensly affected by it. I think i'll always remember it. Thanks so much for writing this:) you really are a great writer. I wish it didnt have to end - then again i do need to get some sleep at some point lol.
emmettcullensvamp chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
I really hate how Millie always gets her way.

I hope that Alice and Rose smack her across the face.

She doesn't deserve Edward.

And for her to accuse Edward of cheating because he's actually acting like a gentleman (for Bella?)

If Alice and Rose won't smack her, I will (VIRTUALLY!)

I hate her. And Bella needs to come back soon!
emmettcullensvamp chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
This is the first time that while reading a fanfiction, I was actually so attached to Bella.

Right now, I can FEEL her pain and her lonliness and even Edward's desperation to love Bella.

And Millie makes me want to just punch someone in the face.

I can't even imagine how disgusted Edward must be...
blb1000 chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Sorry. Too convoluted. Too much of a mess of unrealistic decisions. I'm outta here.
blb1000 chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Yeah, yeah, keep twisting in the wind douche bag!
blb1000 chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Ya, I kinda do hate you right now... and your Edward character. I really hope B doesn't keep hanging around hinm so he has his cake and eats it too. She should give Jared a chance. It would serve E right to see her slipping away as he feared.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
What the hell? What happened to him being so taken with B that he couldn't look at anyone else? This quick switch, though totally common for most human males, seems out of place at this point in this story.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Sorry for the lack of prevous reviews. Couldn't decide if I liked where the story was going... but I do now. I like that he's SO crazy about her and she's still clueless.
2,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »