Reviews for Friend Boy chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
It was so cute how they both said they missed each other. I love the patience lesson. Bella is so oblivious lol. Inlove how Edward kissed her hand and played w er hair and then kissed her neck. They r too adorable chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I love this story! Aww Bella is so concerned about Edward how sweet. I wanna know what happened when she woke up to go to school. What did t she think of bein in the be instead of on the floor chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Edward is crazy! To go thru all of that just so Bella can take care of him. Boys r silly. I have to admit it's sweet. They r just too cute. I wonder where is Alice chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Edwards so funny. I can't believe how much he knows about Bella already. It was so sweet how he listed all those things he liked about Bella. Y is he eatin mushrooms?
Tinkrbell23 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love this chapter! It was so sweet wen Edward said adorable when Bella blushed. I can't believe Bella didn't do anything when that girl spilled her drink on her and then pushed her in the pool. Way to go Edward for the cannon ball
Tinkrbell23 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Wow Tyler is a jerk! I thought he was gonna try to hit Bella. It's a goo thing Edward was there. Oh man poor Millie, she should just forget about Edward.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Aww their startin to get along! I was so surprised when she asked him to help her move. So I wonder y him and Millie broke up I wanna hear the story
Tinkrbell23 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
That was fun! I loved that! It was so cute when Edward got concerned when he hurt her.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I love their relationship so far. It's cute how he annoys her. Wow is mike actually a nice guy instead of a douch in this story?
Tinkrbell23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like it! Ha ha ha wow Edward Hutton on Alice then Bella lol way to go
AlyGal1331 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Wow you make Canada sound like we're living in snow banks in August! :) I'll have you know that it was at least 25 degrees (Celsius) throughout Canada today. It also usually never gets below -35 degrees Celsius in the winter too. And there's no Polar Bears here :D lol
Aleowo chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
I loved your fic!
Aleowo chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
I cried :(
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Good chapter***
Brown-eyedCullenGirl chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
Hi! I just came a across your story and couldn't resit on commenting this beautiful, beautiful chapter you wrote. I loved the whole story but this chapter was it for me... the end of Bella and Edward's funeral was just amazing... Thanks you so much for writing this wonderful story of love and strength. HUgs ;D
2,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »