Reviews for Friend Boy
Letty Malfoy Potter chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
Beautiful, it was amazing and so sad and funny in the ceremony, congratulations.
Leet.
aFALLENromantic chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
I have been meaning to give a review many times. This story is so beautifully written and the emotions that are described truly brings tears to my eyes. I read this story a long time ago but I come one in a while to read this epilogue and it always reduces me to tears. It once again reminds me of what true love is meant to be.
This is one of the stories that I shall never forget in my life. Good luck with all your other stories. This is truly a work of art!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Cute story! Def different!
cbzoo chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
why would he do that
cbzoo chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
yeah right
cbzoo chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
don't know if it was believable but was fun
cbzoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
great start
ninzageek chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
that made me properly cry. the funeral was beautifully written.
ninzageek chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
hey i just wanted to say im loving this story! i cant believe you wrote this when you were 16! (i hope that doesnt sound patronising, i mean it as a compliment!) its so well written that i assumed until i read one of your authors notes that you were a lot older/someone who writes for a living! Your very talented! Anyway I feel so bad for Edward im hoping he gets the courage to tell Bella shes Mrs X when she gets back!
twilight loverrr chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
this ch,15 was not really fun because he don't love bella as much as you sad he slept whit millie end that is not really love then butt hope fully that will change lol love you good gob
The Constant Wanderer chapter 25 . 5/21/2012
Foremost, I just want to proudly say that I have read this story for at least a hundredth time. And that I have never been sick or bored, or even felt the slightest disappointment, of this story. Words can't describe how amazing and beautiful-and whatever praising adjectives you could think of-your story is.

I really couldn't find any faults, seriously. Except for the occassional grammatical errors which is pretty inevitable. The balance of humour, romance, angst, etc. is perfect. And don't get me started with the plot.

Friend Boy really strucked a spark inside me. To be honest, I can relate to Bella in some parts, like the boyish attitude, (I admit) the stubborn persona and the weaknesses that I realized I have. It also became as one of my inspirations whenever I feel down or anything. So upon stumbling down on your creation by accident, I was hooked.

I loved, loved, love it. I hope you'll continue to share more of your wonderful ideas in the future. I'd be stalking your stories, keep that in mind. :P
Samiwee chapter 7 . 5/20/2012