Reviews for Friend Boy
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Bella was bada$$ awesome in this chapter :D
Cami-twilighter chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
IS A COOL STORY, I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Edward's character makes no sense. I'm rooting for Jared right now :)
anon chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Okay so I know i'm really late on reading this but it's really really good. Like made me cry good! Keep writing!
kirstyleighfraser chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Amazing story! Cant believe it has taken me so long to discover it! Added to my favorites to read again later.x
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
oh man! im almost positive that ive read this story before and i loved it then and i live it now! great job!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
OMFG. That story about them dying. I started crying. I just...wow. So sad. And sweet. Ugh. I'm gonna cry again. Great story.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww loved it!
FaNaSR chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
The best chapter :) . Beautiful story :')
Luv it soooo much ,
FaNaSR
AceSunshine chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
That was awkward. Wonder who Edward's got his sights set on. ;). Bella just needs to figure it out.
AceSunshine chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god I think I would die if Millie kept showing up at my doorstep. seems as if Edward might be growing on her.
AceSunshine chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Good for Bella holding her own. He is such a dirty bird. Fun chapter.
AceSunshine chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love her even more. Athletic too. Edward is quite the dick. He cannot take no for an answer at all. He is rude and who ones and sleeps with their ex just to break up with them in a note the next morning. Doucheward does.
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ha! Loved this. Snarky, confident Bella is my favorite. Love her putting Edward in his place. Poor guy is so confused by her he doesn't even know when to give up.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2012