Reviews for Friend Boy
AceSunshine chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
That was awkward. Wonder who Edward's got his sights set on. ;). Bella just needs to figure it out.
AceSunshine chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god I think I would die if Millie kept showing up at my doorstep. seems as if Edward might be growing on her.
AceSunshine chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Good for Bella holding her own. He is such a dirty bird. Fun chapter.
AceSunshine chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love her even more. Athletic too. Edward is quite the dick. He cannot take no for an answer at all. He is rude and who ones and sleeps with their ex just to break up with them in a note the next morning. Doucheward does.
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ha! Loved this. Snarky, confident Bella is my favorite. Love her putting Edward in his place. Poor guy is so confused by her he doesn't even know when to give up.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
i love this
robertpatzlover09 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Such a sad ending to the story, cried my eyes out reading this!
Reading the begining thought it would of been a bad story, but im glad i kept reading it. Turned out to be such a amazing story. Well done xx
Letty Malfoy Potter chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
Beautiful, it was amazing and so sad and funny in the ceremony, congratulations.
Leet.
aFALLENromantic chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
I have been meaning to give a review many times. This story is so beautifully written and the emotions that are described truly brings tears to my eyes. I read this story a long time ago but I come one in a while to read this epilogue and it always reduces me to tears. It once again reminds me of what true love is meant to be.
This is one of the stories that I shall never forget in my life. Good luck with all your other stories. This is truly a work of art!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Cute story! Def different!
cbzoo chapter 15 . 7/6/2012