Reviews for Friend Boy
why would he do that
cbzoo chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
yeah right
cbzoo chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
don't know if it was believable but was fun
cbzoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
great start
ninzageek chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
that made me properly cry. the funeral was beautifully written.
ninzageek chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
hey i just wanted to say im loving this story! i cant believe you wrote this when you were 16! (i hope that doesnt sound patronising, i mean it as a compliment!) its so well written that i assumed until i read one of your authors notes that you were a lot older/someone who writes for a living! Your very talented! Anyway I feel so bad for Edward im hoping he gets the courage to tell Bella shes Mrs X when she gets back!
twilight loverrr chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
this ch,15 was not really fun because he don't love bella as much as you sad he slept whit millie end that is not really love then butt hope fully that will change lol love you good gob
The Constant Wanderer chapter 25 . 5/21/2012
Foremost, I just want to proudly say that I have read this story for at least a hundredth time. And that I have never been sick or bored, or even felt the slightest disappointment, of this story. Words can't describe how amazing and beautiful-and whatever praising adjectives you could think of-your story is.

I really couldn't find any faults, seriously. Except for the occassional grammatical errors which is pretty inevitable. The balance of humour, romance, angst, etc. is perfect. And don't get me started with the plot.

Friend Boy really strucked a spark inside me. To be honest, I can relate to Bella in some parts, like the boyish attitude, (I admit) the stubborn persona and the weaknesses that I realized I have. It also became as one of my inspirations whenever I feel down or anything. So upon stumbling down on your creation by accident, I was hooked.

I loved, loved, love it. I hope you'll continue to share more of your wonderful ideas in the future. I'd be stalking your stories, keep that in mind. :P
Samiwee chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
AHAHAHA THATS GONNA BE SO FREAKIN FUNNY! Ima gonna go that now! :D
XxInkSpotxX chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
I loved this story. Beautiful writing, spectacular story line, and even the wishing on a star had my heart melting with memories that hit home. You are AMAZING please keep doing what you do
kstar0330 chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
Did enjoy reading your story, didn't like the way E left B to go see M without thinking twice of the after effects especially since he wanted to be with B so he said, that was just wrong on so many levels especially her hearing what was up.

Then M's nasty party trick was just pathetic of her getting back at E that way, but then him wanting revenge or getting even with the two college chicks was just stupid, how was B ever suppose to take and accept all of that.

No wonder B didn't want to put herself out there to get hurt she was just too afraid to take the chance until E actually seemed to really understand and I guess on his part never give up the hope she would finally let him in at some point.

Something so very different this has been to read.

Was able to maneuver around the typos and misused words that happens to everyone.

Still enjoyed this and all the crazy that went down and your Extras were very good and sweet and much needed. Especially after some very very tearful sad moments. :)
UGH chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Your story is awesome , but it seems that in all good fanfictions like this bella plays basket ball. I dont hate it but it bugs the crap out of me , i mean shes a girl so she should do something like tennis, volley ball, or my favorite swimming, but basketball , no.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
awesum
Cathrinee chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
While this is a pretty great story; I must say some minor errors are bugging me about it, so maybe get a beta? Edward was cute up to this point, but Millie, really?

"de·fi·ant (d-fnt)

adj.

Marked by defiance; boldly resisting."

"def·i·nite·ly [def-uh-nit-lee]

adverb

1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.

2. unequivocally; positively."
london spam chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
Will Edward give up? Probably not, plus everyone is ready to help make his case.
2,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »