Reviews for Tiffany
Electricmist chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is REALLY good. Please continue!
TabFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really like this story! Child abuse is sad and wrong, but happens. Do you mind if I do my own version? Mine would include a poem by Seto and him doing something about Joey's dad.
Greenizzle13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
the tiffany poem did u wright it or was it a chain letter
4 is for Clover chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This one was kind of sad... because Joey's dad wasn't arrested.
MelodiousBloodshed chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is likely-and I am not kidding-the twentieth or twenty-fifth time I've read this, and I still can't decide if this, Hoof Prints, or the Mythology Set is my favourite story. I love your writing style-it was with your work I got my dragon hooked on shonen-ai, actually, and she loves it too. Now every time I see a variation of this email (which I got a fee months ago as a text) , I think of Joey and croc clamps...after which I blush and my dragon asks me what I'm reading (-_-'). You got me hooked on puppyshipping, and you are one of my all-time favourite writers (including the writers of actual, physical books). Thank you for being an amazing writer!
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story, amazing lemon! Not tooo fond of the OC's... but thats just me so dont mind it! Great story
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
cute!
Yugi16dm chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
When you give me lemons,

My body makes lemonade.

;)
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ohh, poor Joey. I'm glad seto came through to help. Honstly, the whole time seto was calling Mine I kept laughing becuase I was thing of Finding Nemo and the pelicans calling out mine every 5 seconds. Gotta love protective Seto.
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
up there after Jou has told his poem and kaiba took his notebook.. where the hell was everybody? it kinda freaks me out :s

Jou is such a cutie.. His father -as much as i hate to admit it- played a big part in cute-ing him ;p
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
okay those last few parts with Hana, Rika, and Hatoko are officially the FUNNIEST ending to a story i have ever read! I never thought of Seto being afraid of a girl, except for Tea or Mai on certain occasions, but those girls can pull it off! Jeeze, what I'd do to think like you!
megahwatt chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw, I really love the poems. Especially Joey's. And the ending is so sweet. Yeah, I could have given some constructive critics but I don't feel to. I'm not in the mood. ;
Willowsnake chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I enjoyed this.
greenblood32 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
:D this story made me happy. i love the ending.
catsandclarinets chapter 1 . 12/5/2009