Reviews for Second Choices
RottingCrow chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
Love it.
Mint16527 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Great story! Hopefully you finish it.
pattie mayonnaise chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
I love this story so much! It's so much fun to read, especially when Ino and Shino are getting on each other's nerves in the shop, but also so heartbreaking with how lonely they both feel. I really love the harsh tension between them. I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop and change, as they realize they have more in common than they think. Both your Ino and Shino are so in character, and I agree with your description that they have "edge" to them, which I love (especially Shino's attitude and Ino's brashness). I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I'd LOVE to see what happens next (what a cliffhanger!). Really hope you decide to continue this. Still, it's wonderful.
cathyscloud9 chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
what a great story! I hope you continue on and finish the story. Please update soon! Thanks!
River darkness chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Too lazy to log in but had to say I loved this chapter! I love this story and this couple. Ha! Ino gets swarmed heehee that'll teach her. Please keep going I simply must know how this ends!
dragonick711 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Nice job on the update I can't wait for whatbhappens next
Ox King chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Wow, Ino is way out of control. Taking it out on poor Shino. Thanks for updating your story. I hope to be reading more soon.
Kairikiani chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
This story is wonderful and heartbreaking. I felt so sorry for Ino as she was drunkenly trying to rekindle her friendships with her team. I loved how Shino didn't realize he was drunk until after he broke into the house. I do wonder how Shino could possibly forgive Ino after her insulting his clan like that - she really went overboard. Then again, he seems to be a sulking type, so it might be a long time before Ino even realizes he was affected by her words.
Didd23 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
this is going to be a very, very interesting romance
FFNRocks chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Really like this
notmenotinotyou chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Ino does strike me as some one who would say something horrible in anger. ever the hot head that one. i hope she makes it up to him... poor shino. loved this chapter. can't wait for the next.
weekaa1313 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
what a bizarrely-wonderful relationship(?) they have!

anticipating...anticipating...anticipating...
weekaa1313 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
no, I don't give up on you.
please feel free to enjoy the churning and beauty of real life 'hon...

but, make sure that you'll give us more updates &/ installments of great chapters ahead.
this is a piece of jewel must be continued.

. !
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Hey update again soon okay. There aren't many shino and ino fanfiction out there and there defiantly aren't that many that are this good. I would love to read the next chapters of this story. All be on the look out for that update :)
RunningWords chapter 7 . 11/15/2013