Reviews for Unto Perfection Came Chaos
Cool story :)
Timeless Miracle chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
dude i totally love it!
Diana Fay chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
wow that was really good will there be more
WolvenWindNinja chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I love this! Everyone is so in character. I definetly cannot wait to see how this turns out
MOVEDTODA- Sono KOJ Manymasks chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
This is good! You have the Ledger Joker down better than most that I've read. I'd like to see more of this.
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Nice. Good job on this one. Wonder how Elisa's gonna tell Goliath what the Joker did to her. Maybe he injected her with something. They also should've checked her to see if her skin was cut anywhere (where the Joker might've inserted the needle). I'd like to see how the Gargoyles feel about Joker. It would be inetresting to see them expressing what they think of the guy. Well, anyway, update soon.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Whoa... This is getting good. You gotta update soon.
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This is wonderful.:) Seeing the Joker interact with the Gargoyles is perfect. I can't wait for him to give one of his stories about how he ended up with his scars to the Gargoyles, see how they react to that. I also can't wait to see them react to his trademark suit & make-up kit. Maybe he'll steal one from a local store to use on his face. What I like about this fic is that you didn't rush it. The Joker came here naturally, showed up in his own way, & interacted the way we'd expect of him with the Gargoyles. I can't wait for more. Well, anyway, update soon.
Angel H chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Great story! I really love how you simulated the Joker's speech patterns.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Sweet chapter! Finally, the Gargoyles meet the Joker. Keep the chapters rolling.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Sweet! Keep them coming!
Tima chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Great chapter, hun! Glad to see you're writing again! :) Keep it up!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Interesting. A lot different from what I'm used to reading. Nice work! Looking foward to the next chapter.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
You did a fantastic job writing inside the Joker's head! Yeah, he would certainly have all sorts of personalities swirling around in there. Brilliant job pulling it off. I also like the balance you have here with Eliza's journal and how good things are in her life, then we go to the dark side with the Joker.

There were a few typos in here you may want to double-check.

Keep on writing. Great story.