Reviews for When We Drove All Night
Edmazing chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Hey there. I peeked in here on a whim because your title caught my eye and I was curious about the summary and now, well, I'm hooked because of the confusion between these two.

Has Edward really always been blind? Afraid? I can't believe he let her walk away at the bar! I can't believe he's been so wrong about so much.

And her? Has she been trying to go for it and then holding back and muddying everything in the process.

Is it wrong to say I'm excited about all of the misunderstanding? lol I mean, their situation is horrible and painful, but it's fixable. Maybe.

So yeah, hooked and glad I found this. Thank you for sharing it with us.

xoxo
Mel
Pieshell chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Just lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Pieshell chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This might be a shorter fic, but it sure packs a punch. I love how you've incorporated the other characters into E/B's journey.
Pieshell chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Wow, I'm really liking this so far. Very different.
shc92 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
deep sigh. I don't know what to say. This was so rich and layered. Their history, that there are two sides to the story (I really love that you changed the POV in this last chapter)...the push and pull, the canon cameos there to help along the way, the poetry in their finding. A worthwhile journey for these two and I'm so so glad they made it (they certainly deserved it).

Thank you for sharing.
maphie chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
LuvIt! But man, there were moments when I wanted to choke these two.
BeyondBipolar chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Beautiful! Read it straight through. Love your writing style. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I'm a new reader. This was amazing.
quoideneufj chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Well done.
glam777 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
this story has been on my list for sometime, i forgot i put it on here and where I got the rec from. I am glad I found it again. a great opening chapter, i like it. I also like that the story is sort, that means Im pretty sure that it will be to the point!

Thanks for writing
bittenhard chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
I really love how you write. Thank you for sharing.
Ellachanted chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Aahhh the joys of growing up.

This is a little more ... I'm going to say psychological ...than I usually read, but it was good. I mean, after all, I finished it without stopping :)

But I'm not sure how to comment on it. I loved all the advice givers. The names, they were so familiar lol!
latersedward chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I can't tell you how much this story has affected me. Relationships are sooo difficult. you think you know what
blueeyes11354 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Just read this all in one sitting and quite enjoyed it. These two were so completely stubborn but they worked it out in the end at least. Well done. :)
Cullenosopy chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Although I have been reading fanfic for almost three years, I have just found this little gem of a story from another author's favs.

I absolutely loved it. Perfection.

The canon "extras", Emmett, Rosealie, Esme, etc. reminded me of the ghosts in Scrooge, giving sage advice and stripping everything else away so that only truth remained.

Thanks you so much!