Reviews for When We Drove All Night
cejsmom chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
An intelligent, thought provoking story. I very much enjoyed it.
insanemum chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
I really enjoyed this. EdMazin sent me and I'm so glad she did. This is a great little story - the angst is thru the roof. These two just chipped away at each other's souls - waiting for the other to make the first move, to "notice". Loved it when Emmett laid down the law. Everything is seen through the lens of your own perspective - which may not necessarily be the same as someone else. Fab!
Edmazing chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
*BIG smiles* Oh yessss. I was so worried reading this the first time that I had to go back and reread and let myself feel the happiness. Yesssss.

I'm so glad that they're not shutting down and keeping the other out. Loved this ride, bumps and all, so much.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Is he finfally going to stop watching her and start living with her? Ugh, I hope this was his wake up call. It felt like it. Ooooh.
Edmazing chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
No. Really? He can't break this cycle that they're in? Well, I guess letting her go is a break, but it's not what I want. lol And it doesn't seem like it's what either of them truly want. He can't forgive and doesn't know how to take a risk. Rrrr. Want to shake him. *half laugh*
Edmazing chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I want to say yay, but he's still holding back. In a couple of ways. haha

But seriously, he's actions and in male mode and there's no heart to it. He's now, but not really.

Or maybe I'm just crazy suspicious. haha I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.

Again, thanks for sharing.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
It's odd and random, these strangers on the road of life stepping in and helping them get to where they want to go, but I love it.

Love that Rose didn't necessarily (or only) want to make Bella jealous, but rather make Edward aware of what he wanted and could offer.

And the swooping in rescuing her. Would that have happened without Emmett's permeating testosterone and displays? lol I'm not sure, but it was perfect.

There's so much I love and want to tell you about, but I've got to READ! Thank you for making me excited about a story. Have I said that already? Idk, but thank you.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Hey there. I peeked in here on a whim because your title caught my eye and I was curious about the summary and now, well, I'm hooked because of the confusion between these two.

Has Edward really always been blind? Afraid? I can't believe he let her walk away at the bar! I can't believe he's been so wrong about so much.

And her? Has she been trying to go for it and then holding back and muddying everything in the process.

Is it wrong to say I'm excited about all of the misunderstanding? lol I mean, their situation is horrible and painful, but it's fixable. Maybe.

So yeah, hooked and glad I found this. Thank you for sharing it with us.

xoxo
Mel
Pieshell chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Just lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Pieshell chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This might be a shorter fic, but it sure packs a punch. I love how you've incorporated the other characters into E/B's journey.
Pieshell chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Wow, I'm really liking this so far. Very different.
shc92 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
deep sigh. I don't know what to say. This was so rich and layered. Their history, that there are two sides to the story (I really love that you changed the POV in this last chapter)...the push and pull, the canon cameos there to help along the way, the poetry in their finding. A worthwhile journey for these two and I'm so so glad they made it (they certainly deserved it).

Thank you for sharing.
maphie chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
LuvIt! But man, there were moments when I wanted to choke these two.
BeyondBipolar chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Beautiful! Read it straight through. Love your writing style. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I'm a new reader. This was amazing.
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »