Reviews for When We Drove All Night
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Epic.

You've done it again. Brilliant. I'm addicted already.

ilu.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
wow, i have one i let get away too...this was something...it's never too late.
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
love all the stuff you write and this is no exception! looking forward to reading more.
geosgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Yep - definitely addicted to your writing - even though it is probably going to cause some heart fail before the end!
sles chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
WOW! I love your writing, I just found your other stories over the weekend and they are amazing. I was so excited to see that you started a new one and it looks like it will be so good. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
mscope chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Read about this at Twilighted - they are never wrong about great new stories!

As fate will have it he stopped and picked her up to take her with him. So now the questions begin! I can see this going so many ways. I am so looking forward to the ride!
czechgirl211 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i kinda dont get it , i no im an idiot but what? I really liked the writing though. This was very well written.
jantanamo chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
What a great start - it's moody, it's emotional, it's honest... interestingly, it's got the feel of a one-shot. Anyway, I'm very interested to see where it's going to go. I've got my kleenex on standby, waiting for the heart fail :)
InnerAnomaly chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I'm not sure if this was supposed to make the reader cry... but all the emotions in this... god, I feel like I need a good, stiff drink...

Great writing. Whenever an author can make me feel that kind of emotion, it's incredible. I love your other works, so I'm not really surprised how much this moved me... keep it up.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36