Reviews for Parallax Redux
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ohhh!
S.B.N.O chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
WHy is it a one shot? I want more.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was so beautiully done! Broke my heart, but I enjoyed it as well. I hope you write more one shots like this, and thanks for posting it! :)
iFanboy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww, oneshot? This is great enough to be a story! Please message me if you ever decide to do something greater with this story. Thank you!
eternalceleste450 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ooof... Right in the fangirl... *cries* Aizen sama... Kisu-Chan...
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh, it hurts painfully that one.

Greatly wounded after reading such a great fic, a fantastic job you did here, ok?

Now, could you tell me if there's going to be a sequel? I would love to see a Kisuke with rage and a blood singing Benihime
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was AWESOME!

Is there any chance of a sequel exploring the Kisuke's vengeance?
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
love it!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh, this is sad, I can't help but mourn for Kisuke. It was an open ending, I hope there will be more.
Lilinette chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*cries* Aizen-saaaaammmmmmaaaaaa!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
WHY!Why did it have to be so SAAAADDDDD!He left his child and Wife/Husband! :( Well I loved the story anyways good job.
Seral chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, no. D: I didn't think that I'd be saddened by Aizen's death, but here I am. No, he died. D: Poor Kisuke and Souheki.

Great story. I liked the fluffier prequel to this, but the writing in this is better, I'd have to say. Nicely done. (:
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I somehow missed this! Ugh! I've never read a story in the Bleach fandom that's made me hate Soul Society so much! Of course I'm pretty biased since I damn near worship Aizen-sama. LOL.

In all seriousness, I came close to tears near the end and I literally cry once a year. Aw, poor Kisuke. I feel so bad! My heart strings haven't been tugged but ripped out! And I was holding out hope that they'd make it, but I knew it was doomed from the start.

-sigh- I'm gonna go try to cheer up. This was fantastic! :D
Nefariously chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Absolutely beautiful. And left with a nice touch too. :)

Aizen was portrayed weak, but still IC. And that's like... wow.

Are you planning on any more Urahara x Aizen?
Nemo chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Really enjoyable read, this "might-have-been", despite the sadness still lingering even after chocolate.