Reviews for Finding That Person
PlaidShirtDazeAndKnights chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I thought airport scenes are cliché. But this is so romantic and it wasn't cliché! I like the part when they finally found each other and Tezuka be like 'It's you.' Gosh, it sent goosebumps all over my body. This is so good! I hope you write more Perfect Pair fics. Thank you for posting this!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
awwww this is the sweetest fanfic ever! Jus tlov ethe whole idea of that one person just for you. _
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Yay! That was sweet! They both knew they were PERFECT for each other.

Lolz, I loved the skanky lady bit :

"Tezuka Glare of Death and Destruction Guaranteed to Make Kids Cry laser beam." LOL!
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
it was pretty interesting, and i liked it until the end. then i thought it got a bit melodramatic...but then, i personally don't believe in love at first sight. so maybe it's just me. oishi helpfully telling the teacher her dress was too tight was really cute!
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I never really liked stories with love at first sight... but DAMN THIS WAS SO CUTE! *Melts in a big puddle of goo* Tezuka stayed single all his life just for Fuji... ah the love! ZukaFuji FTW!

Thank you for sharing! I'll be looking forward for more!
chocolate-fondue chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I was a bit confused the first time I read it. Even though I don't believe in love at first sight, the story is very cute. I love the Tezuka Glare of Death and Destruction Guaranteed to Make Kids Cry laser beam!
vierblith chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I want a sequel (or a prequel) where Tezuka sees that person and decides that he wants to be with that person for the rest of his life. Please?

Great job for a first fic. I liked it~ So... cute. :3
amynaoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Nya! So sweet! really i love it! so beutiful!
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 9/18/2008

HO
devi no kaze chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
It's so beautiful !
SkySurf chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
oh my..that is so heartwarming! Tezuka faithfully waits for his Fuji to go back to him. :D
Tacuma chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Loved this fic! It's so funny and cute! Awesome!

Tezuka Glare of Death and Destruction Guaranteed to Make Kids Cry laser beam. XD Loved that! I can see that girl, running for her life! XD

And I loved how Eiji lost Fuji XD That's so Eiji-like! And then Tezuka suddenly felt that 'that person' had finally arrived XD XD

Great fic, well done!
Milisante chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That's really nice! Cute story! Love at first sight! *sighs happily*

Oishi looks like the real one! Good job!

And I like the way Tezuka was so sure to meet that person _ It's just like him I think! )
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh wow, that was great! Eiji is just so cute (as always) and Oishi the perfect loving, worrying boyfriend. Of course Fuji is Tezuka's one and only and their tender scenes that you painted with your words were sweet and wonderful.

For some reason I started thinking about Naruto characters because of the bandages and scars. lol. Couldn't ID the woman..too many characters like her out there. But that part was so well done with the frosty air and people wrapping up in coats!