Reviews for Learning Curves
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Aaaah, Cass is the best. And Dick is among the best. And Bruce does not always suck. Whoohoo! Also good jokes.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This was such a cute and funny story... I absolutely loved it!
BeciNotBecky chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Great way to show off nightwing ! So many times it's batman saving the day even in his own fandom . Loved this !
totallyPSYCHED chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Aww I loved this-

Cassandra Chalice chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Lovely, lovely... I wish I had written it. The characterizations are so deep, so good, even of Bludhaven. [Maybe they need some clothesline-control laws, hey?] My only complaint is, now I'm hungry for pizza and it's your doing, but that can hardly be called criticism.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Not only visceral and tactile, but wonderfully displaying a seldom-seen understanding of real-world physics besides psychology and not to forget, flawless grammar, spelling, etc. Thanks.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Okay, chapter one is now two since the update. The new story so far is a welcome expansion on the previous, quite visceral and tactile in style with your signature humor ["Grasshoppers?"]
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
"Alfred, Deathstroke broke in here looking to kill me, but I wasn't hereā€¦so he stole my dishes."

That was the funniest part of the chapter.
KalipsoRed chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
This story was so good! I was laughing through the whole thing. Wow, you really struck a cord. Great job!
Creative Spark chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
lol, best ending ever!

Great writting!

Creative Spark chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
lol, liked the last line.

Creative Spark chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
OH! Flying coolness!

Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Interesting...I will continue reading...

ItzAGoodThing chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
That was great!
Kellie chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
Fantastic story! I love the way you wrapped up this tale, showing a softer side to Batman and a strong Batgirl. I look forward to reading new stories from you! You're a fabulous writer!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »