Reviews for Truth or dare: twilight style R&R!
Amber chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
What...the..heck... Scary Awesome!
catnisse chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
That was hilarious! I basically laughed through the hole thing!
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
OMFG! What the hell is Jasper going to do now. And mike and and Tyler are gay? That is hilarious! What happens to jess and Edward? What are mike and Tyler going to do next? It will probably scar jasper for life! LOL!
sam chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Where did u come up with those ideas? I can't stop laffin pls keep writin
EnglandChick chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Omg! I love your story. I usually don't like twilight ones but yours is so funny! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
Li Whitlock chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
ummmm...that was some freaky shit,funny, but still creepy
La-Dee-Fucking-Da chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
This is a fake username (just thought I'd let u know) because I can't make a FF account. As a matter of fact I am grounded from my computer now. But I read this story and thought that it deserved a comment so here I am. The story was good, the dares were original and creative. The llama part was awesome. I would like to request that you keep updating quickly. Please add lots of Bedward fluff. Embarrassing truths pls. And some not so PG rated dares... If u know what I mean. Anyways, good job. Be proud of yourself for this story.
La-Dee-Fucking-Da chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
The Wind Whispers To Me chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
This is a very scary truth or dare fanfic. Poor Jasper and Edward. I'm so sorry for them and Bella too.

Keep up the great scary truth or dare fanic!

The Wind Whispers To Me
CornflakeCrunch chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
OMG this is hilarious!
Alene236 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
YOU GOTTA CONTINUE THIS NOW! I love it. I can't stop laughing. Mike scares me! hahaha.
paintedbywords chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Woah there. pretty good yet creepy job. BUT .. NINEty reviews for 9 chapters is ALOT! So amazing job.
mixmatched9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OH MY GODNESS!

I laughed so hard I cried when i read the lama part! You are very funny! I absolutely love it!

I can barely breathe I'm laughing so hard! Great job! :D

My Best Bud loves your story too!
head bitch in charge chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
making mike gay is not cool!but ur story was still good! by the way...include either jacob or the parents in ur next story...hopefully jake
head bitch in charge chapter 1 . 1/9/2010