Reviews for Extracurricular Activities
closeyoureyesandmakeawish chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
totally and completely amazing! i don't think i even blinked that whole time :) haha your an awesome author! o...i think we have a closet that locks in the science hallway, maybe i should stick around for a smart jock to come by :) haha jk!
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was written wonderfully! :) I really liked the characterizations as well!
superhuman moron chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Finally stayed focused on one thing and remembered to reveiw this story.

I absolutely fell in love with it! Loved the idea of getting stuck in the closet together.

Thought it was cute how Emmett wanted Edward's Frames cd. Never thought of Emmett being into that kind of music. Though, now I think about it, I can imagine him crying to some of their songs. I did.

Anyway, great job (:
jasleenkaytina chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved this o/s! I wish there was more! :(
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Love the balance youve created. and i love the edward you have!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Well that's a way to cash in your V-card. Great o/s by the way
kelley77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aww...sweet and sexy all wrapped up in one chapter. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing :)
lil-miss-chris 992 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i love it. not too short, not too long. i hate one shots where it gets into it way too quickly.
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
MyVampsBetterThanYours chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I absolutly love it darling! x

You have awesome grammar, a great plot, and it wasn't one of those one shots that are too short and you always feel like you need more to it. Excellent job! x

Paige x
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I can totally see the look on Jessica's face ;)
carey1090 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Nice story can't wait to read wait for you.
09xuereba chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
more please. yum yum :)
styling16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i wish you would continue this i mean like just one more chapter to know what the reaction of the students are :D:D:D i like those parts in a story :D
Lizutte chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Really really nice and sweet story - Love it:-)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »