Reviews for Extracurricular Activities
Did you ever see a llama chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I LOVED it! It made me get butterflies heehee...
msbutterflycat chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
the story was uber awesome
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww! This was quite the adorable one-shot. I loved it. It had plot, it wasn't all rushed and convoluted like some fics are. I like your style! And I love Angela's thoughtfulness at the situation!

Great. Really, thanks for sharing!
bellamarie chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
-Squeals and points- Rar!

Jeez, I've been wanting to read your stories for like.. ever..and I only get around to it NOW? That's really bad. Haha. Anyway!

This story is absolutely fantastic! You said that I was good at the sexy and sweet? You are an absolute pro! This was so cute, it always makes you wish that while you're at school, some guy will actually notice you enough to want to talk to you. -Sigh- As if.. But still, a girl can dream.

I swear, I've read this before.. I feel so bad for not reviewing it the first time. . But oh well, better late than never, no?

At least I can say that if Edward went to my school, I'd live in the Biology closet. LOL!

-Giggles- Emmett's been reading over my shoulder and now he's trying to get Edward to play football with him, it's rather amusing actually.

Anyway, as I said, a brilliant story written by a brilliant author. Be proud! You're very talented!

I love you!

xx
Beckaabook chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I liked it

I think they had sex a bit to quick

but I liked it

Beckaa x
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
very cute!
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
:) that was a really cute story. I loved it actually. I'm thinking I'll add it to my C2.

I loved the supply closet idea :)

Oh gosh, and I was so scared when Angela opened the door that there would be other people there to catch them both in the supply closet, that would be disastrous.

Very well written :)

Love, Emmy xx
Lyxa chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aww, this was really cute :D

xox

lyxa
Unpredictable Brat chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
*stands up and applauds* i LOVED it. one of the best one shots i have ever read
shans12342002 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
wow, that was awesome! so cute! I absolutely loved it! :)
Xanie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Dude. You're like one of the Stephenie Meyers of the fanfiction world, rated M edition. Yowza.
Candian-Eh chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
awwhh really cute story

love the ending
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
that was a great story, i loved it. personally if i were bella and i didn't loved edward already in the story, that little outburst he had with jessica would have completely stolen my heart. it was so cute and funny and showed how eddward was very eager to let people know about his feelings for bella.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
my favorite line has to be "one hundred percent property of Bella" ...hm...i want to own Edward in every way possible! yum!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »