Reviews for Hystericos
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hahahahaha aww that was... funny...and lovely! I love everything you write!
littleMissMaz chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
LOL! That's a fantastic fic! I loved it! I didnt know about the uterus disease but hey Greeks surely had original cures! and a small detail that you dont have to change... the title is hystericos, that's an adjective for men, for women is hysterici... just to let you know... anw i'm going to read all the other pokemon stories of yours cause let's face it there aren't many good AshxMisty stories out there!
CidGregor chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
...Okay at thios point I'm just going to go through your page and read all of your pokemon fics, because these are absolutely freaking hilarious and lawltastic and lots of other nice words. I cannot say enough nice things about these stories so far. I can't wait to read up on more.

-Cid
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh my god, this was hilarious. Haha, of COURSE Ash would love to cure her. *snort* This was great. Seriously, really funny. :D

Angelica
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Haha, poor Brock and Pikachu! And can I just say how you great you take sexual situations and turn them into humorous, almost awkward moments. Incredible, kudos to you!
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
its getting intresting
Hymnophile chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL. Are those true facts, or did you make that up? Because either way, I loved it :)
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Damn girl you got a crazy mind. Seriously thought. I've been reading yer stuff tonight and laughed at just about everyone. Good stuff.
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
HAHAHAHA! very nice story!
idkjhollisterrox14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
What an interesting class...lol
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh my. How old were they in this fic? Oh well, for crack, it was certainly entertaining! _
L.M. Avalon chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
We talked about the wandering uterus disease just Monday in my Political Science class... we never got around to talking about any cure, tho'. XD

This made me laugh.
Pete the Rock chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was more of a T-rated oneshot, than an M-rated. You have them talk about sex, but that was it. And the moaning would be a sound, not enough to empisize that there was, in fact, sex. YOu would need to picute it, describe it, and say it as if it was them, doing it. Other than that, it was pretty good.
Milotic chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
LOL, I honest to goodness "laughed out loud" at this, as the saying goes. I remember learning about hysteria in various psych classes and thinking it was bizarre, and it was downright funny that you applied it to Pokemon, and Misty in particular. You gotta love Brock, what with his nonchalance regarding everything and the fact that he wanted hysterical Jennys and Joys.

Anyway, good job. I'll review the other fic you posted today after my doctor's appointment, which is in, oh, less than twenty minutes. I suppose I'd better get going.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 1 . 9/17/2008