Reviews for The Ring
abbyweyr chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
Got a bit far fetched. Nice quick read.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
A seven year old gets that plan?
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Edward certainly is being a jerk, but why? There is more going on or it was all an act before.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Interesting premise and mystery. Edward seems a bit dim if didn't realize Angel had moved with all those different activities.
sassystewart chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Very cute i enjoyed this story!
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Confusing story to say the least. Edward doesn't seem quite the catch
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Why the heck did Bella go after him? He doesn't deserve her!
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
This is so crazy
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Funny
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
So confusing?
sa chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
love your story! really did! i also read hitched and went i find time i'll read part 2 k. by the way, you are an amazing writer...i cried, laughed and somewhere in between the both for your stories. bye
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
Really? Bella goes and begs for Edward back? Really? I thought the story was better than that.
riverofwords chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
you have really great story plots! sometimes the writing isn't really in depth, but i like it anyway. great job
LaPetitRose chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Cute and sweet. It's awesome to review this since the last time I read this fic was before I had a FF account and understood the possibiloty of anonymous reviews :P loved the ending.
LaPetitRose chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Interesting with the mystery and I know this is probably vital to a bigger story but just out of curiosity's sake, I'm kinda confused as to why can't Edward just send another letter to Bella's address with his return address explaining his mistake?