Reviews for Lain Iwakura and The Search For The Holy Modem
Ressey101 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
This was a hilarious story! xD
DocktaHouse chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
"They glared at Lain in a dark manor.. not to say you can glare at someone in anything other then a dark manor.. it's not like you can glare at someone in a happy manor.. that's like saying bojangles to someone and labelling it as a good thing.."

Not to mention the fact that tracts of land can't feel emotions like happiness and it's probably impossible for them to be inside a manor house since they're still in Best Buy
Shirafor chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
...wow, a whole 6 years later and it's still kickin' butt. This is my first time reading it, and I kept laughing so hard. The ending was so good, you had the hardest time ending it XD

I dunno if you'll read this, it is 6 years later, but wow, good job, the comedy was really good :D
Please Please Write More chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
I know that it's been more then 5 years since you wrote your last story, but please, please, please. By some miracle of the Internet you read this comment, I hope that you are persuaded to write more. You're not as prolific as some of the other authors here, but the stuff you post is pure quality. I haven't read this story in probably 3 years and I'm still laughing after reading it today. Do you write any other fiction, and do you post them in other places perhaps?
Shipposfollower243 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! Sniff sniff Wow! You're good at humor! HAHAHAHA!
Colonel Marksman chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
((::The author heads to his closet and kills the small orchestra living inside.::))

And for the aliens? They were right alongside Lain's mother, trying to find out what was so damn interesting about this carrot.

Lain is tapping her foot, waiting for the author to finish his rant.

"What the hell is so damn interesting about that carrot?"

((AN: The author will not explain the mysterious ways of the carrot, nor will he answer questions pertaining to the carrot.))

These were my favorite parts, but other than that...

YOUR STORY OUGHT TO BURN IN HELL!

(This is coming from a lain fan with wires hanging around his room)

I am getting more and more angered at your work, of so-called "God of the Wired". Apparently, you also seem to have gotten "confused?" over some of the things in the lain series. Anyone can e-mail me and I can explain every single scene.
agrilledfish chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Well, I have to say that this was very funny. But you forgot to mention the red and green sweaters! *GASP DRAMATIC DOT DOT DOT* I can't tell you how many times this story made me laugh out loud. However, I do believe that you made a few too many Monty Python references - not that it is a bad thing - but it makes the story seem unorginal at times, which is a shame, as so many other elements of this story are original.

I know that this story was written three years ago, so nobody will probably ever read this anyway.

Overall, it was very funny, although not perfect.

8/10
Kenshin Urameshi chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
THE WOUNDS RYAN! THE WOUNDS! GAH! *clutches jeart and falls over impailing himself on the upright standing PS2 system* Good job By the Way. *fades into balivion like Mike Tyson*
Lime Colored Cat chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Absolutely, positively hilarious. X'D
Aisling Niamh chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
O! You wrote this in 01! Well, hell, you got a review for it in 04! OK, it's 7:51 AM and I haven't slept yet! So that's the deal with Ais not acting like herself and all the exclamation points!
I did quite frankly love it. I laughed. It made my day. it doesn't take much. but it was really funny...
Slainte,
Ais
TSKB chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
no hand speaking no funny..bad ending...but the first 2 chapters ruled..btw what are the words they say at the end? also...if you want I can make some pics or comics and stuff based off this and put it on my site ( thesweetkissinbandit) sign my guestbook _ anyway I loved the first two chapters but this one I did no enjoy..but talking hand and carrot ruled...but you missed the joke about those guys who had those laser things..._ er...I have no idea if I'm complimenting your or insulting you..
TSKB chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
talking to the hands was the best *ing part ever...you are a genius inside a walnut wrapped in a present surrounded by knives and being shooted my the angel arm connected to vash being controlled by lain inside guu's stomach
Wolf's Spirit chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Bojanles shall not come for me. HE HE HE. I liked it.
Twilight Hacker chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
Hey GodOfTheWired!I read chapter one. It was funny. Chapters two and three however were hilarious.I am mystified in the ways of the carrot. (Just had to say that) Can you explain it to me in an e-mail? The only other person in my town who has seen Lain is my sister and she didn't give a damn about it. Loved your version of the famous last two words. My e-mail will be changing soon but e-mail me anyways! I hope to here from ya soon!(Has the orchestra in your closet be resurected?Ha Ha)
Twilight Hacker chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
I liked it. It was funny. Your still the only humor so I kinda had no choice but it was worth it!